Tracktor Order Tracking

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Sabbat Box

Fantastic app, fantastic support! We downloaded the app and the default styling wasn't all that appealing on our theme, so we contacted their support team to see if they could help. We explained that we are a small business and that we have a limited knowledge of CSS and wanted to know if they could assist us with some very simple changes (the alignment of the app was off). They got back with us quickly and offered to lend a hand. Their support staff asked us what was going on, and after telling them what we needed, they went in and adjusted the styling of the app according to our requests. Not only did they go above and beyond, but they were able to do it within a day of us asking for help. You don't find this type of support these days. Aside from being extremely happy with their support, the app works exactly as specified, and looks great too. We would definitely recommend it!

Championshipringstore

Have this an all our stores. Amazing app.

G O A T Wear

great app, greater staff and customer service

Take Easy Eu

I needed for a long time . good app

Gimme4less

Great support of the app, I was having alignment issues with the tracking page and Noah was able to go into my site and fix it for me quickly. Screenshots of the product looks awesome, just waiting for my first sale to check out the functionality.

Allool

Great customer support, Great functionality. Love this app.

Limette Swimwear

Doesn't work. For some orders, it doesn't show the tracking info. For the orders fulfilled in different packages, it shows only information for half of them.

Liquidbarn

Great looking app and does the job well. Very happy with the responsiveness of the support team which solved an issue I had within minutes. Thanks!

Businessmind718

Bout time one that works and works well. Yeah it cost 14 bucks but so what you get 30 days free which if you haven't made 14 bucks in 30 days, well your in the wrong business. Plus you get what you pay for and this one is worth it. Good Job guys thanks. If your looking for a shipping tracker stop wasting your time with the others. Get this one ASAP! ..... can I give 10 stars?

Dendishop

Great app and customer service!