4.8
January 20, 2018

Working find, easy to integrate, nice look, but it would be a 5 stars apps if:
You can track more than 1 tracking number in an order, faster response customer support & have notification to customer for each status update prior to shipment.

Theaubergines
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 17 days
January 13, 2018

Originally we where using Aftership but quickly learned that there product wasn't the hype they said it was so we thought we'd give Tracktor a go and was pleasantly surprised!

The page design is more on brand for us in comparison, the app works seamless for orders being shipped by multiple carriers too.

So far all carrier updates have worked fine apart from royal Mail but I am aware royal mail made some updates to their website so all tracking apps are having issues with them but I am confident that Tracktor are working on connecting with them again.

All in all, we're super happy with how it's working - its a great tool to make your customers lives easier by having a familiar website to go to and also one single website to check on tracking information.

It's also a great way to re-engage your customers by bringing them back to your website.

Great job guys!

Bric A Brac London
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 10, 2018

Really useful app! more custom status options would be nice but the quantity available is great. Support are really responsive and quick at getting any problems fixed!

Nextgenjerseys
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 6, 2018

I love watching my jewelry orders make their way to me!

Del Francis Jewelry offers it's customers professional-grade order status & package tracking that's integrated with all major carriers. Thank you TheShopPad!

www.delfrancisjewelry.com

Del Francis Jewelry
December 18, 2017

I moved from a different tracking app and I'm very pleased! They adjusted the width for me and their customer service was super quick! Thank you!

Moda Luxe Jewelry
Edited January 29, 2020

This app is now the real deal. Back in 2017 when we were considering using it we couldn't bulk edit statuses. Now we can and I love it!

Kineticsociety
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited November 30, 2017

This app has a good concept. However, updating each order - one at a time - is frustrating and time consuming. Status updates don't appear immediately and for orders shipped with UPS, it doesn't work. Removed it from our store. It's easier to answer customer requests than it is to deal with this app.

Mbkplanners
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 30, 2017

I can't say enough great things about this app! I had some issues figuring things out and Alan from Tracktor quickly and efficiently took care of everything. I highly recommend this app and I am already very happy.

Pulleez International
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 29, 2017

Great app and incredible support! Very responsive and helpful :)

Modern Karmavore
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
November 28, 2017

Amazing app and very responsive team.

Peinturenumero