Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

Onliwood

Love this app. Really helpful and well designed. I'd recomend it.

Gearland

Awesome app for tracking shipments, recommend it.

Thesunnyspot

Just installed and I think this will be a permanent fixture on my website! Thanks.

Jujulia

This is an asset to my business a wonderful optimizing tool you shouldn't be without.

P S I Love Greece

Great app and easy to use! We couldn't ask for more.

Cheekprincess

When I decided to use this app I got it already recommended. And as soon as i had installed Tracktor, I got so much offers for support. Thas is what clients wish for. (If they are still a bit unsure or not such a techis;) Tracktor is soo good looking in the menue of your store. If you have it, costumer feels more secure, to have a bit more controll about the delivering process. And doesnt need to ask in many emails. The features are looking soo professional, its amazing. For me as a perfectionalist i couldnt want it to have anyhow better. I love this app already. And the Team is awesome! So helpful and fast and very uncomplicate. Thanks for being there:) Sry for my english...I m from berlin/Germany.

Fan De Carteirinha

Super App, set to 5 minutes and fully functional. I really liked it and I will recommend it to my friends.

Meditation Stuff

Awesome customer support. They fixed my problem within one hour.

Dropship Mn

LOVE. I was able to really easily install this app and integrate into my store and customer emails. My shop, Babe Basics, is a dropship store, and I'm usually dealing with multiple packages per customer. Now, it's really easy for me or my customer to be able to track each component of an order in the seamlessly integrated UI. Plus, I can share the tracking page with my customers as soon as they place an order, cutting down on the number of "where is my order" emails I have to answer!

Mcastore

Super App! Works Superbly Well! A Must Have App!