Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

Nylon Shop

App works beautifully and the team is very quick and responsive! We needed something tweaked for our specific platform and they had it done within 3 days after we downloaded.

State Of Shopping

Awesome looking Tracking App & Awesome Support :)

Strapsale

I am extremely happy about integrating Tracktor to my store. I used to forward all my customers to third party websites or carriers' website to track their package because there was no application working with Turkish National Post. I contacted with engineers of Tracktor and they solved my problem in a short time of period. They were very concerned about what we need and finally they found us a solution. Even if your carrier is not on the list, just don't worry and get in touch with them.

I would definitely recommend!

Stickmanvinyls

This is a must have app for all e-commerce stores. The team behind it is on the ball and willing to do on the fly integrations. We are based in malaysia and use a not-so-famous postal service. The tracktor team was able to integrate it successfully within a night. Most impressed.

Entropy Accesorioa

It's a really beautiful app. I had some problems with the integration and I had to wait a month for support, but now it's working and I hope don't have troubles again.

Blenderseyewear Com

Tracktor is great and a seemless setup process. All around Great app w/ Great service. Robert, you are the man!

Flattummytea

We can now provide much more branded and professional looking tracking to our customers, which they love. It integrates mostly very well with our shipping company. After suggesting an improvement, we had a response back within a few hours and the change was made within a few days. Thank you!

Earthled

One of the easiest and quickest ways to give your store "Amazon Like" tracking capabilities. One of the most beautiful apps in the Shopify App store, not to mention perhaps the easiest to install. We at EarthLED.com love it!

The Treegear Store

Making tracking visual for our customers is great! I love the progress bar and map! Being able to track by order# & email is good because most people know that, but don't always know their tracking# (which is usually also a pain to type) or shipper.

After installing this app I noticed a few tweaks and suggested them to the team behind it who took it onboard and implemented them right away! Great app & support!

Sequin Appliques

This tractor seems to be working fine. Put a note on my home page. Hope customers will take time to check this out.
Carroll