Tracktor Order Tracking

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Theenchantedforest

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

It is the best order tracking app from the ones I have tested. They also have good and quick customer support!

Corkcicle

Overall, the app itself and the support have met expectations, though we haven't been using it long enough to see how it's really affected sales conversions. However, in implementing the app, we were disappointed to learn it isn't possible to utilize the shipping tracking number as part of the functionality, which seems fairly standard for Ecommerce purchases nowadays. We were told this was being worked on, but we'd like to have a more firm time frame as to when this feature may be available.

The Salty Fox

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Awesome app, fits in with my theme and keeps customers on the website. Has reduced customer emails, requesting tracking before we have had a chance to send them the automated shipment email. Two thumbs up!

Comfortable Club

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fantastic app, easy setup, gorgeous interface! Staff is very engaging.

Besharamindia

Time spent using app Over 2 years

TheShopPad team has been exceptional in not only providing a world class product for us, but remarkably great service as well. Tracktor App was the perfect solution we were looking for that would integrate international shippers and show results in a clean and effective layout. We were thrilled when we found the app, and overjoyed when the support team - Noah & Allen went ahead and installed it on our store, fixed the layout and got us going in two days. I would definitely recommend them not only to other shopify merchants but to ALL #India Shopify merchants as well, as all of India shipping companies are already integrated in Tracktor app for our store www.IMbesharam.com

Update: Reached out to Allan to help with improving the layout of the fields and tracktor page, they followed up thoroughly, and inspite of the job taking longer time due to the nature of request, it was handled professionally and cheerfully. This is GOLD standard support, which merchants like us seek.

Saleforplants

Great group of folks to deal with and the app works like a charm.

Ace Of Luxury

Amazing app, easy to install and configure!

Vanika Jewelry

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Super useful app. The best of its kind and amazing support. Highly recommended!

Lotus Rose Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

Tracktor looks amazing within my store. I love how they have color options to match the layout of my website. It was extremely easy to install and really easy to use. However, I also sell a few items through eBay and Tracktor doesn't allow me to add the shipping information because the sale isn't directly through Shopify.

Nunuco Design Company

Location Finland

Finally a tracking system which actually works! It also looks very pretty and simple. Highly recommend!