Trendsi ‑ Fashion Dropshipping

Your One-Stop Shop Supply Chain Solution

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Divine Feminine Collection

So, because the order I placed for my customer was taking too long, I contacted support to find out what was going on. When I asked for the tracking number, they said it had arrived at the US warehouse on August 1, that they had already created a USPS shipping label, and that the item would be delivered to the customer within 24-48 hours. They keep telling me that there was a delay due to a system upgrade from July 31st to August 1st, and that they sent me a notification ahead of time, but I never received anything! And, once again, when I asked what the status was today August 6, they still couldn't give me the tracking number I'd requested and kept telling me about the BS delay! And still do not have the USPS tracking because of an additional delay caused by unforeseen circumstances and shipping will resume on Tuesday, August 9th. Funny because I had recent orders that had already shipped out. The information they keep providing me is INCONSISTENT! This is a BAD! And they LIED so many times! This is not good for the business. And I feel bad for my customer and also for myself because I just launched my business and I already lost a customer. Don’t deal with this BS if you want to flourish your business. NOT RECOMMENDED.

August 9, 2022

Hi Divine Feminine Collection,

This is definitely not the experience we want you to have. There was a recent upgrade of our system in the warehouse that increased the normal processing time by 2-3 business days. However, we apologize that the information provided by our team was inconsistent. We will get to the bottom of this and find out what happened to provide accurate information to you. Thank you so much for your patience.

Mon Cheri Fashions

I had a extremely complicated issue where my Shopify store disconnected from the Trendsi app. All of my past and pending orders disappeared. No one can resolve this issue and the only solution is to keep manually inputting orders which isn't feasible. Every time a customer place a order I have to pause my store as the orders are not syncing with trendsi. This has been a months ling issue.

April 12, 2022

Hi, Mon Cheri Fashions

Thank you so much for your kind words and we are so glad to have you! We'll make sure to pass along the compliments to Gretle and we encourage you to reach out to our amazing and 24/7 customer support for any questions.

LucyBo

Warning! Horrible I have had so many bad reviews on my page now because they say they fill the order and then cancel it on me without telling me or never send out the order. So people think I am scamming them. I talk to customer service but it doesn't help. I hate writing bad reviews but I am at my witts end. This is so unprofessional.

January 17, 2022

Hi LucyBo,

We are very sorry to hear of your experience and hope that you are satisfied with the resolution we provided. This is definitely not the great customer service and order experience that we pride ourselves on. Your business is important to us, so please continue to reach out to Customer Support with any other feedback or questions you may have.