Trendsi ‑ Fashion Dropshipping

Your One-Stop Shop Supply Chain Solution

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

1 review

L O L L Y B A E

I love the pictures & products Trendsi offers for dropshipping, prices not bad as well. ONLY complaint is that they are not compatible with google domains. I purchased a .com for my shopify site which I'd like to have as my primary domain, yet once I changed from a shopify domain to my google .com domain, all Trendsi products were removed from my site like they never existed. Thankfully, their customer service was helpful in informing me they are not compatible with google domains, so once I switched the .com to secondary and shopify domain back to primary, all products returned as they were before. However, it is very frustrating that they do not outwardly state this incompatibility when most other wholesalers have that option. I spent days inputting Trendsi products on my shop, and if I had known I couldn't use a .com domain via Trendsi, I probably wouldn't have gone with them in the first place. I LOVE having Trendsi products on my shop and I really don't want to switch to a new dropshipping supplier, but at the same time I want to be able to use the more sophisticated .com domain I paid for. Please fix this issue!