Trendsi ‑ Fashion Dropshipping

US Fashion Dropshipping For Online Boutiques

Free

Foxy Lou's Boutique

May was so helpful. I accidently placed order before I was finished and she was able to cancel my order right away. Highly recommend this company. The app on my phone crashes often but on my desktop it is amazing.

January 17, 2022

Hi Foxy Lou's Boutique,

Thank you so much for this feedback! Your input on our app is definitely a concern we want to look more into. We will be in touch to get more details. Thank you!

HOODGRIND Apparel

I just downloaded this app and started looking around and asking alot of question. Ms. Lee was very responsive and I felt she really wanted to get my questions answered. i will follow up once I order my samples

December 31, 2021

Hello HOODGRIND Apparel,

Thanks for leaving us a review, it is music to our ears! We are so glad that our team was able to help you every step of the way and we'll make sure to pass along the compliments to Lee! Please reach out to us anytime, we are available 24/7!

NEILA & CO.

CONS: I would love to give Trendsi a 5 star but I gave a 4 because they offer international shipping (outside of the USA) but don't offer returns/exchanges globally other than USA. That makes it challenging selling globally especially being based in Canada. I have spoken to Lee (customer service rep) about it and they said they are working on offering returns/exchanges globally. I hope this will happen soon because I don't want to switch suppliers and it will also improve business for both Trendsi and others. They also don't offer private labeling and custom packaging but they are in the works of it. Hope that doesn't take long as well.
Inventory sells out too quick. They don't have enough as a dropshipping company so i am always having to add new items everyday. It takes too long to add products in my Shopify platform as you'd have to add them individually but it is still fairly easy. Just a click and it's added. Hopefully they will add a system where multiple items can be chosen. Shipping time out of the USA is 2 to 3 weeks. PROS: Outstanding customer service. They are always there when I need them. I love the fact that they have a chat system on their website rather than texting me as other dropshippers do. Lee and Gretel have been very kind, patient and full of information. They provide clear photos, accurate product descriptions, sizing and material information. This is huge for me because it takes a lot of time to sort photos and write descriptions. They make it easy. I am very happy with this as other companies don't provide the right information and clear photos. Their website is very organized and easy to use. It is 100% user friendly. Trendsi is great for anyone starting out in the USA and only targeting USA. Once they start offering returns and exchanges globally, I will definitely rate them a 5 star. Everything else is great and I am happy to continue business with Trensdi.

November 26, 2021

Hi NEILA & CO.,

As a new company, we really appreciate your valuable feedback! A few things we want to clarify:
1. Since we are still in the beta testing phase of international shipping, we are unable to accept returns for those items until we have a solid system in place. We appreciate your understanding of this!
2. Private labeling is also in the beta testing phase and if you would like to apply, please fill out this form- https://bit.ly/3HU9irB
3. We are always restocking especially when it is a hot selling product and have new arrivals M-F. Restock notifications are coming VERY soon so you can easily keep track.
4. If you create Trendsi collections, you can first add products to a Trendsi collection and then add the entire collection to Shopify in bulk. This should save you a lot of time. For more info, please see this help article- https://help.trendsi.co/knowledge/add-products-and-set-pricing

Your time and feedback is greatly appreciated. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team should you have any more questions or concerns :)

Designs By Blyss

I am new to Trendsi, and so far I am pleased. I love the customer service that I received from Gretle. She responded in a timely fashion, was able to answer my questions. Thank you Gretle!!!

November 19, 2021

Hi Designs By Blyss,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We welcome all feedback and we are so glad that Gretle was able to provide you the assistance that you deserved. 💛

Can A Girl Catch A Break Chic Boutique LLC

This is my first time using Trendsi since I've downloaded the app, I had questions and Maria helped me immediately. Great customer service. I'd recommend this shop, especially for U.S. fast shipping.

November 7, 2021

Hi Can A Girl Catch A Break Chic Boutique LLC,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. I have to tell you, your kind words definitely made our day! Please feel welcome to reach out again for any help needed!

Zeal Apparel

Trendsi is really great for small shop owners looking to import high quality items with a team of people ready to answer your questions at any moment. Maria helped me today with requests for new items. While it's new and still working out a few kinks, I think it will go far as it continues to grow. Great app.

October 29, 2021

Hi Zeal Apparel,

We are so grateful for your kind review. Trendsi is here every step of the way for your business! Thank you so much for the review and please don't hesitate to reach out any time you need.

My Gift Fashions

Had a problem with setting up Trendsi Store but Charmaine took care of what I needed. Support was very good.
This is an update since I can't seem to leave another review. However had a question on Inventory syncing which Gretle took care off right away. Good customer support.

October 29, 2021

Hi My Gift Fashions,

User experience is VERY important to us, so we are so happy to hear that the set up was easy. Thank you for the review, we'll pass along your compliments to Charmaine. Please reach out again!

MissJL

Great customer service, Angelo was very helpful and straight forward! Highly recommended to use this app!

October 21, 2021

Hi MIssJL,

Thanks so much for your review! We always want to offer our users the best service, so we are glad we were able to help. Please continue to reach out to our customer support for any feedback or question!

Crossroads Boutique LLC

I had come across some tagging issues and contacted support I believe Debra. She was able to take care of quickly.

October 7, 2021

Hi Crossroads Boutique LLC,

This is Sherwin, co-founder of Trendsi. Thank you so much for your feedback. We are actively working on the shipping and communication during peak season. Reducing shipping time is indeed one of our top priorities. Except for peak season, we can guarantee 5 - 10 business days shipping from our overseas warehouses. Furthermore, more products will be available in the US warehouse soon.

We are working on adding the vendor name as a tag automatically as we speak and we will look into the search issue that you experienced.

Thanks again for finding us and being patient while we are improving our services.

Diana Glamazon Boutique

I am thinking of adding them to my store, I just chatted with Maria she was great and very informative. I will definitely place an order and check out their quality.

September 26, 2021

Hi Diana Glamazon Boutique,

Thank you so much for the review and we welcome all feedback once you try our full service! Please don't hesitate to reach out again when you need help.

Previous 1