Trendsi ‑ Fashion Dropshipping

US Fashion Dropshipping For Online Boutiques

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Rivet Moore

Amazing app and great customer service Gretel was very helpful and responded fast with making adjustments to my order. I would definitely recommend this site.

House of Peech

It's my first time using Trendsi and I'll be honest wasn't quite sure how it worked. I looked to chat with someone and TaDa there was someone available. I'm used to waiting hours to ask a simple question that hasn't been answered in FAQ. Lorie help me and she was nice and patient. So far so good!

Dream Wear Clothing

I appreciate the assistance that Gretle' help me with while using the app. She was very patient and helpful. Again Thank you!

Tamyu L'egant & Swaag Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

Trendsi will do their best to give you their best. Chelle was awesome in answering all my questions in a timely manner. Their customer service is built on professionalism and pleasing their client's.

ChicaButikii

Time spent using app About 2 months

So far, so good. All I can speak on is the customer service. It's awesome and I just go off the phone with Lorie and she was so very helpful.
I do like the fact that they have plus size, where most vendors do not.

Curv'Addict

Location Switzerland

Je suis hyper contente concernant le Service Cliente! Les filles que j'ai eu (Lee et Hariette) sont incroyable, une rapidité incroyable! Je viens de commencer avec eux pour ma boutique Shopify sur USA ils ont une énormément variété de produits fabuleux!! Le seul petit problème, dommage qu'ils ne livre pas internacional, étant donné que je suis de Suisse!

June 24, 2022

Hi, Curv'Addict

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Here in Trendsi, our mission includes making our sellers feel heard, welcomed, and valued and we do our best to provide the support and training that you deserved to accelerate your business goals. We'll make sure to pass along the compliments to the team. Please reach out again!

promil04

Location Mexico

Trendsy es el mejor aplicacion para vender lamentablemente no hace entrega a otros paises en latino america solo entrega en USA

June 19, 2022

Hi, promil04

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We are here to help alleviate a lot of the stress that is associated with running your own business so that you can concentrate on the fun parts. We are currently working on how we can improve our International Shipping, we will resume as soon as we have a better process to deliver outside USA. Please continue to reach out to our amazing customer support team whenever you need help.

For us B'Tique

I love the products they offer. Two reasons I'm not giving 5 stars. the Shipping time on some products are two long and they don't offer men's. Their support staff is great and they always reply to you super fast. Today i worked with Hazel and she was amazing. I would definitely Recommend them. Thank you Hazel.

June 19, 2022

Hi, For us B'Tique

We're glad to hear that Hazel was able to help you. While men's clothes aren't available yet, you have nothing to worry about. Trendsi loves to innovate to perfectly fit our dear seller's needs. We appreciate your patience with us and feel free to reach out again should there be anything else we can help you with.

boutiqueonthecreek

I was just on with CS in the chat bubble! This is the second day i have been in the chat and they have been awesome. *Chette* was very helpful and patient with me as I tried to get a website issue resolved. Also Hannah over on FB has been awesome.

June 15, 2022

Hi, boutiqueonthecreek

We're glad that you found Chette helpful! We'll make sure to pass along the compliments and if you need help again in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. We are available 24/7! 💛

HAMOODO

Location Jordan
Time spent using app About 2 months

good rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

May 15, 2022

Hi, HAMOODO

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we are so glad to have you! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or needs in the future. 💛

Previous 1 3 4 5