Sales Popup — Pop up Discount

Newsletter & discount popup. Exit intent pop ups

Free plan available
sales pop up app

Kander England

super easy to set up and works seamlessly on your page. also looks great and the designs have a wide range to choose form although it would be good to be able upload your own image

NOIIA

Just a super easy and great app, that makes it quick and efficient for customers to subscribe to newsletter + the customer service is so helpful and nice! Answered all my questions and helped me out straight away :) I would recommend to everyone!

byAQUAREHLA

SIMPLE & EASY!
Need a POP up for your website? Don't look further It does what you need ; download it NOW!

RUSTIC BAR

Great customer service, Had a problem with my exit intent pop-up and I contact support and it was fixed in under 5 minutes. Was able to make the free tier work for my store and it looks great.

March 22, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long time :)

J S Graphics

The app was VERY easy to set up! I have seen a couple of customers use my coupon code so far. I like the idea of having this app and am hoping it helps keep customers from leaving a cart behind :)

One Stop Pup Store

Awesome app definitely recommend!

Kdhbooksandmore

Great App! Works better than I thought!!

Lovesecrets

The team at Love Secrets are loving this app :) lovesecrets.co.uk x

Xpresstrade

An Excellent app great for re-targeting exiting visitors and pop ups. Love the app makes life easier

Horse Play Shirts

Great App! I highly recommend it.