Sales Popup ‑ Pop up Discount

Sales Popup ‑ Pop up Discount

by SpurIT UAB

Collect Emails. Promote Offers & Discounts. Make Announcements

Glassinaflash

Perfect app! Great to keep customers coming!

Partco Truck Accessories

I like how easy this app is to use and set up. It also manages your coupons within the app. Very Helpful. Thanks!

Bfa Gallery

Big Fat Thank You from Czar Catstick & Big Fat Arts Gallery!

Marina Bella Imports

We sell hair products, flat irons, and blow dryers. I really like the feature and have been using it for a while. It has helped increased sales and keeps customers on our website:www.marinabellaimports.com

Vapersandpapers Com

Love this app. A must have for any e-commerce site. Easy to use and customize a decent looking pop up to give customers leaving your site some food for thought. Customer service is great as well.

The Cozy Teepee

I love this app. Simple to use and to customize to my website. This app is a great asset for my up and coming business. Thank you!

Pinkybolar Com

its a great idea. yet to use it but love what am seeing

Ace High Steampunk

Great app, AMAZING Customer service!!

Sundayz Trinkets And Treasures

Love this app, I use it to promote a % off purchase they can use, it works really well.

Shopgtp

This is a great app for that impulse purchase at the end of your shopping experience. The developers are quick to take action on suggestions. HIghly recommend.