Sales Pop up — Pop up Discount

Sales Pop up — Pop up Discount

$7.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
July 30, 2021

so far so great. Hoping to not face issues. happy to have found this app. Its great work on part of the team

Asian Arts
India
Time spent using app: 20 days
July 27, 2021

great, great,great,great,great, great,great,great,great, great,great,great,great, great,great,great,

BENEVENTO
Poland
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
July 23, 2021

easy to use, hope it works in the long run. need to still figure out some stuffs and check the available features

Vitality International
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
July 22, 2021

This is my first pop up app that I am using and it works very well with my store so far (apparellimitless.com) I was able to select the wording as well as discount amount. in addition to that I have the power to choose when the pop up comes up (website interaction based, not timing based)

Apparel LimitLess
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 4, 2021

Easy to use for a pop up for a discount as a new customer with nice image options that match well with our store.

Just Be co
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 25, 2021

Super user-friendly and everything works like a charm! It was customizable to a comfortable extent, I just wish you could choose your own pictures for the background!

The G-Life
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 24, 2021

super easy to set up and works seamlessly on your page. also looks great and the designs have a wide range to choose form although it would be good to be able upload your own image

Kander England
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 22, 2021

Just a super easy and great app, that makes it quick and efficient for customers to subscribe to newsletter + the customer service is so helpful and nice! Answered all my questions and helped me out straight away :) I would recommend to everyone!

NOIIA
Norway
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 10, 2021

SIMPLE & EASY!
Need a POP up for your website? Don't look further It does what you need ; download it NOW!

byAQUAREHLA
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 6, 2021

Great customer service, Had a problem with my exit intent pop-up and I contact support and it was fixed in under 5 minutes. Was able to make the free tier work for my store and it looks great.

RUSTIC BAR
Time spent using app: 7 months
SpurIT UAB replied March 22, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long time :)