Upsell Popup ‑ Sales Pop up

Upsell Popup ‑ Sales Pop up

by SpurIT

Upsell Pop up, Newsletter & Email Pop up

Safe and Fine

I like this app, I use it to show coupons to those who's gonna leave my store empty handed and it works!

September 5, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback! :)

Atlanta Bikes

Simple and nice informational app. Really easy to set up and use. Support folks are super fast and helpful!

September 5, 2020

Thanks very much for your review, we're very happy we could help solve any issues you were having, even with the difference in timezones! Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

Otoka.

good addition to my store, does its job, thanks
Many thanks to Spurit! Great guys!!!!!!

September 5, 2020

Thanks for your kind words!

Stone Bird

Great job guys! Really like the app, nice looking and so easy to set up everything. Also thanks to the support guys who got my problem fixed right away!

May 6, 2020

Thanks so much! We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to reach out :)

Cosmoletics

Nice app! Simple installation and configuration, I'm happy to use it and hopefully will use it for a long time

May 6, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

BlankHockeyJerseys.com

Pretty basic but does what it's supposed to do and functions well. Service is great, too, as I had a small issue and the app developer's team responded immediately and had it resolved within 24 hours.

August 13, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad that our team was able to help you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us!

Vispuppy

It allows me to create professional popups without any design experience!
Highly recommend. Love using this app!

July 25, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance, we're always glad to help you!

TomBernShop

This app is awesome! It allowed me to create some beautiful designs which help to increase conversions!
Would recommend to anyone!

July 25, 2019

Thanks for your review and recommendation, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

CSM24 Store

Good app!
Pop-ups are great to keep in touch with your customers, inform them about sales and provide discounts to ones who are leaving. Extremely useful. The design is so customizable! Makes my pop-ups look cool. Thanks, guys!

July 25, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help!

FEMTE

Great , keep it on include more templates and more personalisation .The customer support is great and helpful keep it ok n

June 17, 2019