Variant Options Swatch King

Variant Options Swatch King

by StarApps Studio

Variant Image, Custom & Color Swatch + Variants on Collection

Warriors & Scholars

Great app. The swathes pop much more than standard thumbnail images. We have seen an uptick in customer engagement already. The CS and tech team are amazing. We had an installation issue and they were very prompt in getting it solved.

PLANET EARTH FIRST

This app works awesome and is super easy to setup. Already increased engagement of my users. i´m very happy wit this app also awesome support.

Global Seafoods North America

I used this app for few days, I feel I will stay with this app. It give me what I need to show variants clear to customers. You can check how it work on my site globalseafoods.com I wish one small adjustment in coding, but it is not big deal, just make Super perfect from Perfect. Customer service very helpful, I ask question, which beyong of app, they help me.

Gedo.es

At first, we had problems installing the app; but on a short notice StarApps Studio support team solved the problem and helped us configure another of their apps. Once installed the app works magnificently. We are particulary satisfied with the automatic recognition of variant labels.

Stille Vann Skvulp

This app is excellent. Displays beautiful variant swatches that are highly customizable to fit with your theme and brand. Customer support is fantastic. I asked if it was possible to display swatches on collection pages, which is a feature they are releasing soon. They pre-installed it in my shop so I did not have to wait, and it looks fantastic. The image even switches on the collection page if you click a variant. I have never seen that feature anywhere before. I highly recommend Variant Swatch King and StarApps Studio.

ShredLights

Solid app, functions as advertised but the set up can be a bit tricky. Luckily, customer support responds quickly and solved any of the issues I was experiencing. Would recommend this app.

Brothers We Stand

Great app and great team. This app has provided a solution to what had been a tricky issue for us.
The Star Apps team were incredibly responsive and executed on the customisation we wanted cleanly. Really good experience.

Qutiefly

Edit: Variant images didn't work because of cache but it works as soon as I cleared my browser's cache. It would be nice if it was written somewhere. Great app aside from that.
Edit2: Support replied very quickly with a solution and even updated the cache issue immediately after. Changed my review from 4 to 5 stars!

Blue Nile Mills

Perfect Support, the only thing can be improved is the app loading speed, otherwise, it works perfectly fine.

SEOBEAN

设置非常简单,不需要单独添加变体图片,这个应用会直接引用产品的图片,就是我想要的,到目前为止一切运行正常,此应用最近增加了在产品列表页面直接预览变体颜色,非常完美的运行,如果有什么问题服务团队会及时响应,我很满意!