Video Background

Embed TikTok, YouTube, & Vimeo videos anywhere in your store.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

ARCHIVED BY ALEX

Time spent using app 1 day

Very helpful they were able to communicate with me and solve my concerns about the app, Thank You!

GET COMPANY

NICE JOB I LIKE IT BEST STORE EVER IN THE UNITED STATES WOOOOO GAT BET GET JOB GLOIVE ILLLL ONIKLPOMNHN

Utility Tracks

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Couldn't be easier to get a full background video on the site. Simply point at a video and watch it work within 5 minutes.

Podizz

Location Switzerland

Mon thème ne prenait pas en compte les vidéos (sauf lien youtube qui ne fais pas pro du tout).
Cette appli est super, je la conseille fortement. Si vous rencontrez le moindre problème, vous écrivez un mail et l'équipe vous répond en maximum 5 minutes ! Je recommande !

Good For Nothing Clothing

Time spent using app About 2 months

I still haven't reached the desired result yet but must say Code Black Belt customer service team has been really helpful so far. I hope we can can make this work.

EasySafeMoto

Location Germany

After i wrote a bad review, i became a call from you and you solved the problem, thanks for your support !

DigitaKey

Awesome app! Great customer service with attention to detail. Get it now! You will not be disappointed Checkout DigitaKey.com to see it in action and give your site the wow factor.

Deep Sea Dreams

I love the app it really improved the presentation of my site I got an awesome video up that connects with my customers... Im wondering if I can have different videos on different pages....

Protect Signs

I've used this app on 4 stores now and it works out of the box superbly. If you need any fine tuning, the support is unbelievably good and rapid. This is one very fine app with an excellent support team to back it up. Highly recommend.

heartlegs

Location Norway

Nothing but 5 stars here guys, what a great team to work with. The team behind Video Background can change and adapt the app to our needs. We've had a change of layout and templates and switched around how we present our site, and they've helped and coded everything in the background for us, making it seamless and easy! Thanks so much for putting time into your customer service, it makes a huge difference for us.