SC Video Background

Embed TikTok, YouTube, Vimeo videos anywhere in your store.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

PupChelin

cool app. I think it is the best app for Video Background on SHopify app store. I suggest to everyone!!

The Lumid™

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I use this to cleanly embed video content into product pages. It's works very well. I loop the video so no ads happen at the end and it loads quickly and looks just right. I make a space on my product page and then target the youtube video to insert on that segment in the app.

Racing Additives

I used this app to add video content that I created on the website. I couldn't figure out how to modify my Venture theme so they did it for me in minutes! Great app and fantastic service.

Kenya Tours

Location Kenya
Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app and it was amazing. It made my store look amazing with additional informative videos. Great Work. Keep it up. Strongly recommend.

Botikose

great app and option for websites. It allows me to create and give my web a professional and better way for myself to express what I want and what my website is about.

FLIK

Plugin was super easy and looks great. I am not a developer, so this really helped me quickly make my store better looking. I intend to use it more as I build out my site.

Wing Heong BBQ Meat

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fast support! Great feature! Highly recommend if you wan auto-play video on your site that compatible anywhere.

StopBee

Awesome app. This app made my store like a movie theater. I love it. Highly recommended to all stores.

Rich Kids Outlet

Definetly a good app for my store. Customers welcoming with nice video and hyped music giving them that energy to spend some :)

Gold Elite Apparel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'VE REALLY LIKED THIS APP. It has been great to add video to our shop. Very very happy and satisfied with it.