Video Background

Embed TikTok, YouTube, & Vimeo videos anywhere in your store.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

CenturionPE

This app is SICK! The most versatile and user friendly app I've ever used! Even a complete idiot can make their site look amazing now haha

Fusion Gray Lenses

Great app, really cool and makes the website look great. Would be better if they made it when you add in a section the video moves with it and doesn't mess up the page

welcome.e.comence

Location France

123fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffgggggggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhr

MicTight.com

Time spent using app About 2 months

Simple and straight forward app for our website. Wish everything was this easy to change on our site. Great job!

Full Passport Coffee

The app is very easy to use and straightforward. Is offering easy targeting mode where with one click of a button you can choose where you want your video to be played. Totally recommend!!

TrumpIsWack

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is a wonderful app! The only thing better is their support. I had several issues THAT WERE MY FAULT and they quickly resolved all of them. I highly recommend them!

ZenWear

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app to make your store more alive. Also a good support team!!! I got a question and in less than 1 hour they replied and fixed my issue. Love this app! This is the update that my store needed

Lov Tribe

I cannot thanks enough the team from Video Background CodeBlackBelt. I have received an amazing support from them, with fast and efficient email replies and solution making to customise my video display almost immediately. My site is now looking much more alive with video background. Thanks again, I totally support this app.

Kenya Voyage Tours

Location Kenya

Awesome! With the most amazing Video features in the developments. What a video for our SAFARI clients. WALTER

Onne Swimwear

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app works great. Not only you can show full widht videos at your homepage, also you can do it at any custom page. My special mention to the support team, they work quickly and efficiently.

I totally recomend this app