SC Video Background

Embed TikTok, YouTube, Vimeo videos anywhere in your store.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

TrumpIsWack

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is a wonderful app! The only thing better is their support. I had several issues THAT WERE MY FAULT and they quickly resolved all of them. I highly recommend them!

ZenWear

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app to make your store more alive. Also a good support team!!! I got a question and in less than 1 hour they replied and fixed my issue. Love this app! This is the update that my store needed

Lov Tribe

I cannot thanks enough the team from Video Background CodeBlackBelt. I have received an amazing support from them, with fast and efficient email replies and solution making to customise my video display almost immediately. My site is now looking much more alive with video background. Thanks again, I totally support this app.

Kenya Voyage Tours

Location Kenya

Awesome! With the most amazing Video features in the developments. What a video for our SAFARI clients. WALTER

Onne Swimwear

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app works great. Not only you can show full widht videos at your homepage, also you can do it at any custom page. My special mention to the support team, they work quickly and efficiently.

I totally recomend this app

Allsafe Security

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Not only did CODE BLACK BELT pimp the heck out of their extension for me, they also swag-daddied on the support response times and generosity! Check out the delicious fruit of their labour at allsafesecurity.co.nz, now featuring pre-buffering and a very schwifty introduction video

Pneumatikus Szelep Feknyereg Kompresszor Felujitas Uj

Location Slovakia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Frank has proven to be one of the most helpful professionals in the field. Can't thank him enough for his support.

Fantastic app, fantastic team, can't believe it works so easy...thank you so much!
I can see some complains, that I can't understand and must absolutely disagree with. Well numbers don't lie, just look at the number of 5star review. Legfekcentrum.hu

Organicrainforestsac

Location Peru
Time spent using app About 1 year

Really great App. Dont mind paying for this one. Works very well and they will help you if you need it if you message them. Takes a bit of practice at first to learn where to put the videos so you need to click on the right boxes but after a few tries, it really isn't hard, believe me if I can do it....

Venom Gaming Offical

i cannot begin to praise this enough!
we've spent a good couple of weeks looking at varying video tools and apps on Shopify and after carefully reading through both reviews and features lists we finally decided to give video background a trial and we have been blown away with it so far!
we are now looking to implement video background across our whole site!
To sum it up for us:
Easy to use with a wealth of functionality
incredibly helpful and polite support staff
useful dynamic tool!

We would highly recommend!

Ow Intimates

hard to understand but good!!!!!!!