Video Background

Video Background

by Code Black Belt

YouTube video backgrounds, full page and responsive videos

Citta la fragrance

Great experience! This is a great application that will surely boost your sales. I would highly recommend the application.

Giadonna®

I posted gave the app one star, but I was immediately contacted and received direct support on configuring my background properly. It is now working pretty solid. The app for background could possibly use more tweaks to make it run smoother on all platforms, but for now I am satisfied with the service and support

Hux Office

Very help app and has most of the features I need. The video created is responsive and works well on all screen sizes.

Cole's Retail

Awesome app, I wish it was a little cheaper per month. I also Wish you could isolate the video into one section as I have to change my nice white background to no background. This causes any issue with the video still being the left side drop-down menu.

koruyucu

Perfect, If you want to autoplay a video, but it would be better if it doesnt have the gradient at the start

sounmeskin

Since I have updated my theme, it doesnt work anymore. I have contacted the service team, but without the reply I was looking for. I dont want to send the video I am about to upload, but would like to have a solution on using the app on my latest theme.

Amuzzi

Great and innovative product! Also good support but sadly there is no such feature for bulk editing. Our business drives around movies so it would be a tiresome hassle to add trailers for every movie 1 by 1.

4EVA MOMZ

Very confusing, I have no clue how to use this app. First time user, so will update after I see end product

Cosmenaturbiovrai

Super app je dirai d'avantage par la suite

Red Barn Coffee Roasters

App works great, but I think $6/mo is more than it needs to be. All these Shopify apps seem to nickel and dime you to death.

Previous 1