Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Kitchen Accessories Online

This app is all you need! The support responds quickly and is very helpful.

Urban L' Amour

Great app. You can find many useful functions in one app. The 24/7 customer service much helped to fix my issue even on Sunday. They were not only helping my problem but also providing suggestions on how to effectively utilize Vitals features on my store, the Vitals staff was also very friendly, I truly appreciated it. I highly recommend this app.

Euphoric Boxes

This apps make me more easy to set up my shop. It help me take back more and more sales back. I higher recommended.

Teddypink

I used this app to help me do a lot of store basics and advanced techniques that really helped my sales

myGOATech

Excellent Customer Service. 5 Stars they're very attending and really helpfully on everything about setting up the app!

rona key store

This app is great with all the different apps they offer all in one. I won't use them all, but it is worth for the ones I do need. On top of the app being great, the customer service is EXCELLENT. Responses are very quick, and no matter who I communicated with, anything I had an issue with they fixed. Incredible!!!

Ready Trend

goodab

I use this application and I am very satisfied. the service is available 24 hours a day and I find it very good if you need help at 4am. I recommend it.

Anime At Night

This app is amazing!! Literally you don't need to go anywhere else. Love it so much idk wht else to say

Magic Momma

This app is simply fantastic. The thing I love the most is the ability to optimize the site (conversion, speed, functionality, user experience) with a few button clicks. The session recorder functionality allowed me to understand the user behavior on my site. In addition to the solid app, their support team gets an A+ from me. They are simply amazing and very thoughtful and helpful.