Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

HELIOS

New to using this app, so I ran into a small issue related to my site not displaying some things correctly. I couldn’t figure out how to solve it for the life of me, so I reached out to their support team. The same day I received a reply from Shiela on their support team letting me know she had already fixed it and the changes were already live on my site *jaw drops*. Not only is it rare to get such a quick response from anyone these days, but to also have a solution in place simultaneously is virtually unheard of. I’m impressed!! Thanks again Shiela!

Pacifier Club

Great customer service - helped me on my question RIGHT AWAY. Would definitely recommend - great features as well, everything works great!

Wanadas

Location Germany

This app is amazing!! it encludes all app functions you need for a successful and best looking store for an affordable price. I wanted 2 things to be adjusted in my store and contacted the friendly guys in the customer service. They replied immediatly to my Email and adjusted them for me in no time! I had about 10 different apps installed before using Vitals and deleted them all and started using just VITAlS which included all the functions in these apps and even had more very useful functions. The app looks very good in my store and I will be installing VITALS in each of my future stores! Thank you for the amazing job.

Hummingbird Blends

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is a must-have app. So much for 1 flat fee, I was able to get rid of a bunch of individual apps. The various features have helped to make the overall user/visitor experience far better for my customers. The backend admin is super easy to use with tutorial videos readily available within each section. Customer service team responds promptly whenever contacted. I can't recommend this app enough.

Buyeers.com

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very happy with the app. It does so much for a good price. Also the support is super helpful. recommended!

the-butter-cup-boutique

Location Netherlands

best customer service ever! they fix anything for you straight away. everytime i have a problem they fix it right away out of the livechat.

Afrigance

LOVE this app it has everything and anything you could possibly need, honestly don't need anything else except for this on my store. And their customer service is exceptional. If you have any problem what so ever they do their best to try and help you get the fix the moment you ask for help. highly recommend them :)

Message Gift Co

I use this on all of my stores, they are very helpful with anything I ever needed to ask. The fastest support for any other app.

BestPacks

The guy named Costin there has the best customer service. He should get a raise. This app has been great for the customers. I thing if you are using shopify for your business you must get this app. This is very affordable and this is the only app you need. I am impressed

The Barking Dog Market

Just WOW. Having all these apps under a single App, working together is just great. Super easy to set up, great tutorials, support. Highly recommended.