Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
April 14, 2021

I use this app so I'll be able to use multiple add-ons. Their add-ons are awesome. Customer service also understands my needs and respond very quickly. Highly recommended!!

Aska™
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 13, 2021

I love this app its great for all in one. easy to use, fun to watch the replays. The best part is everything you need basically is in one app so you save on getting the apps individually. Definitely would recommend.

BUtiful.store
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 13, 2021

Great one app that includes all the important apps a Shopify store should have, and the support is top-notch.

ThriveRoyal
Israel
April 13, 2021

This app is amazing and fantastic . The client service is excellent and you have quick anwer. I recommand

Plantez malin
France
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 12, 2021

Fantastic app you can do so many things you don't need a lot of applications anymore! Spectacular customer service will get back to you right away and help you with solving any problem very fast!

Frisball
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 12, 2021

This app does it all.... seriously. A MUST HAVE essential for any ecom store. Not to mention the support is incredible and very response. I'd 11/5 stars if I could....

Antihero Gallery
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 12, 2021

I enjoy the Vitals integration with my theme. The Sticky Add to Cart is very useful. Also, the support is great!

Tetra Living
Hong Kong SAR
April 12, 2021

I launched my store 8 months ago and have been pretty overwhelmed by the options and apps out there. Finally I decided to get an audit of my store from an expert listed on Fiverr and he gave me only one app suggestion: Vitals. I read some reviews and watched some of their videos and decided to take the plunge. The monthly price is higher than most single apps, but this app does so many things I figured it would be worth it even if I only end up using a handful. I'm only two days into my 30 day free trial and I'm already very happy with the decision. The apps included are exactly as the name says, they're vital. Simple things like badges and tabs and reviews. Those are all things I'd tried other apps for but now Vitals can handle them all better. They're easy to customize and all the apps within Vitals communicate with one another, so there's no issue with apps not connecting. I ran into an issue with the tabs app and hopped on the Vital chat support first thing in the morning. The issue was fixed within five minutes! Seriously amazing support! And it turns out the issue was caused by leftover code from another tabs app I tried out months ago. This app is super cool and I do think it will pay for itself in no time. I'm only a couple days in and my store is already looking way better. I'll know for sure if I see a boost in sales but I still have 28 days left in my free trial so things are looking pretty good.

Pizza Resource Center
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
April 12, 2021

The app works well but what really stands out is the customer support for me. This is by far the best customer support I have received from any Shopify app. My customer service agent was Andrei F. and he helped me set everything up instantly.

Amexly
Time spent using app: 27 days
April 12, 2021

This app is insane! The support is insane! Super fast response, direct feedback and help.
Thank you thank you thank you !

Casada Medical