Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Home Habitats

SUPER CUSTOMER SUPPORT! After reporting some errors, they fix it in a matter of hours! OMG They have an elite team. In addition, all the functions of the application work perfectly together, updating and adding new functions and tools constantly, in addition to accepting tool suggestions! INCREDIBLE, THANK YOU VITALS!

Indie Hiker

One app for all your website needs. All the features work well for my website. I highly recommend it!

UnipicksIn

I've used vitals for the last three businesses as well as the one I'm currently working on right now. Vitals is extremely useful and with all the features that they provide, it is very affordable too. Everyone in vitals is highly professional and helpful. Whatever the problem maybe they will be there for you and they fix things very fast as well. I'm extremely glad that I choose vitals for all of my ventures.

Pandiki Home

Absolutely excellent support! Super quick at replying and helped me to fine-tune the settings to suit my store when needed.

App has lots of great features - highly recommend.

Greenify Kitchen

Easy to setup. The support is very great, friendly, and very responsive. That is one very important factor when choosing an app. Definitely recommend.

A11N SPORTS

helpful and fast response to customer support. Versatile, save your bucks off multiple apps thru only using this one

Wabi Sabi Aesthetic

Great customer service. They get back to you really quick. So many apps in one, really helpful to have everything in one place.

Get-MeFit

Amazing customer support. Needed a change for a function and in less then 24-hr they fixed it and even sent me a screen recording of the change. Highly recommend

AJB Trading

not only saves you many apps and charges, but they also have a 24/7 good support team. you just need to send an email with your problem and they will fix it to you

SoCal Health

Loving this app! It's perfect for everything I need and the customer support is top notch! They reply quickly and very friendly....no matter how many times I've emailed them, and it's been a lot! It's not the app...it's me! Can't wait to see increase revenue because of VITALS!