Merchants appreciate this app for its over 40 integrated features, including dynamic product recommendations and smart upsells, which have been noted to boost store revenue. Its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with Shopify stores, along with a built-in analytics dashboard, are highly valued. The app also enhances the customer shopping experience with a product review system and a currency converter, expanding the international customer base. Despite its many features, it maintains good page load times, indicating efficient optimization. The customer service is praised for its quick response and helpfulness.

April 24, 2020

Spoke with Vladimir when I need help figuring out if my currency converter was working or not and he helped me optimize my entire store. Thanks!

MLO™
May 31, 2021

I reached out as I needed some assistance and Costin helped and immediately solved the situation. Every time I've needed help, the vitals team has always assisted very quickly. The customer support is amazing and I love the app also!

Rico Cabelo
February 6, 2020

We've been using this app for about 6-months now and absolutely love it! It works so seamlessly and really matches the layout of the site. You won't regret using this app!

I've read customer reviews on other apps always claiming that the customer service is so fast, but I guarantee you those other apps are not nearly as fast as the Vitals Support Team (shout out to Vladimir). I had two separate requests this morning and they were both finished within seconds. Seriously! By the time I went to the printer to grab some paperwork and came back to my desk, I had already received an email that it was done. It's the best and quickest customer service I've ever had in my life.

Foods Alive Inc.
Vitals replied February 7, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate customers like you. We really try our best to make sure we can help everyone as quickly as possible.

Edited April 21, 2022

This is the forth store we are using Vital. Happy! And Gary is the Best as always. Fast and responsive on our questions!

Materiol
Hong Kong SAR
Edited January 20, 2021

I don't normally write reviews but Amazing app full of features and super fast support that goes above and beyond thanks you!!

Spectrum Angel Eyes
Edited November 19, 2020

Excellent solution. All topic included on description is real and the customer service is fast and 24/7

bevulife.com
November 1, 2021

Very helpful app! It has increased our sales and given people more of a reason to buy, as well as allowing us to display user-submitted photos!

365 curb appeal
Edited July 14, 2023

Fastest response I've received on an app so far and Jed helped me figure out what was the issue. Very nice staff too! Recommend 10/10

kenyuniverse
June 27, 2021

Awesome app with amazing features and most importantly their customer service via live chat. keep it up VITALS team !

Pegor Jewelry
Lebanon
November 6, 2018

I think for the amount of work put they've into this app it should really be praised as one of the best. I appreciate having many apps together in one for a decent price. There are talks of adding some additional features and some are in progress. I can't wait to see what they include! Thanks for all your efforts in putting this together.

Queen's Handbags & Accessories