Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Beth Bender Beauty

It is a pleasure for our team to work with your app. Excellent support and a fantastic app! Thank you.

Mana Massage Chairs

Amazing customer support! Always helpful and super responsive.... walk me through everything and I never have to wait too long. Very very dependable customer support and whenever I email them I now I can get a response back very soon and a genuine attempt to help solve whatever problem I'm facing!

La DiVA

Super impressed so far, I have just set up the currency convertor, it was not difficult and it works like a dream :)
Can't wait to try everything else. Can pretty much remove all my other apps.It is going to save me $ for sure.

The Lifestyle Mart

This app is awesome and is one of the best apps in the Shopify app store! All-in-one for a great price! Cezar is also super helpful with the customer support. Thank you once again!

Shop to Stop Plastic

Amazing app! customer service is wayyyyy better than every other app. They help you with coding, with small changes and respond within 1 hour most of the time. They have been incredibly helpful for my store. Thank you so much!!!

VertiBrace

FREAKIN AMAZING! Finally - one app that does it all and DOES NOT SLOW DOWN YOUR PAGE!!!! Can't say this loud enough.

BabeAngeles.com

I used this app and it really does everything I was looking for. The urgency timer, the product comparison, instagram displayed on my page. Having all apps in one place really keeps your website from slowing down for your customers. The customer service is great! I am a first shop owner and I have a lot of questions and need help clearing up a lot of confusion. When you reach out to them, I always get a quick response from them and they are so helpful with everything and resolved all my issues. I highly recommend this app to anybody who is looking to make their store look more professional and functional.

LenChil

The app is awesome and very useful. Great communication, quick and very effective support. Highly recommended.

Esthemax Australia

awesome app great for any type of business. currently use this on 2 of my websites. Highly recommend

The Radical Red

I mean this app is top-notch and it really is EVERYTHING you need to make more conversions happen in one place! Not only that but the staff is super helpful! I recommend it wholeheartedly, it is so worth it!