Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Filoulou

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 months

The more I use this application the more I find it great and very useful! The support is very reactive and always there to help you! Special thanks to Costin for his help! I don't regret using Vitals, thanks to the whole team.

Peacock Apparel

Location Bulgaria

Great app. Integrates perfectly with Shopify and has almost everything you need so it saves you the effort to install multiple apps. Support team is replying super fast and up to the point.

Simply Eccentric

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very impressive app, all the apps that you need in one place, backed by professional and prompt support at all times. Special thanks to Costin. Highly recommend this app for all users.

You Lucky Kid

Location Israel

I love this app alot. It saves a lot of money by combining all these apps that cost a lot of money by themselves. like the curency converter app or the shopable insta app or the insta search app or the bunle buying app and much more. out of the 40 app that they have i think 10-20 are a must! the rest is just for fun. they still have a lot to make and improve, I send them ideas for improvment almost every week (if not every day). their customer support is like non other. CRAZY fast and supper nice. If the 30 day free trail didnt hook you, then your in idiot

TheOptimaRest™

Location France

Great support! I recommend this app!
It is complete and work really good. I like having only 1 app with all apps inside

SaferSalmon

Location Germany

Great and a fast support. I had a question to the Review page an got a quick answer with a solution. If you need a App to design your store to a next level. VITALIS is the write answer. If you have personal question you can also write me a message.

Oplusity

This apps do help me a lot, beyond words, for my dropshipping eComm business, especially Rey the online support expert, so good to get his fast and attentive help! And the Vitals Apps is superb! must try!

Neck Arch

I used this app because app fees snuck up on me. With vitals, I can have so many apps without the expense of having subscriptions for each one. It also helps with load speed and their support is amazing!

Aura Sportswear HK

Location Hong Kong SAR

The staff was really helpful in customizing those details of add on sections. The support is really 24/7 and they just fixed my problem in a short period of time.

Razzori

Location Belgium

This app is just everything you need and they are constantly improving and adding new features based on client's demand. The support team is also very responsive and they solve your issues within minutes. Even though if the modules in this app are not customizable according to your needs in the first place, the support team will solve it for you most of the time. If not, they surely note it down and forward it to their dev team. Special thanks to Rey, who accomplished all of my requests within some minutes.