Reviews (8,133)

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive suite of over 40 features, including product reviews, upselling, cross-selling, and currency conversion. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, quick page load times, and its ability to increase average order value and expand international customer reach. The customer service is noted for its promptness and helpfulness. The app also offers a built-in analytics dashboard and a seamless installation process. Merchants find the Visitor replays feature particularly useful for enhancing user experience.

October 15, 2019

Amazing app! Has everything you need in their :) the customer support is also great, got a reply within 20 minutes and my problem was fixed

myjewelsco
Vitals replied November 1, 2019

Thank you for choosing VITALS and thank you for the review! We really appreciate it!

July 5, 2021

Been using the app for about 2 months now. It is very easy to use, no need to add any sort of code. Just activate each app and that's it. I highly recommend it!
The support is also very efficient and answered my questions in a matter of minutes (even in the middle of the night)!

Closiist
January 18, 2022

I want to express my gratitude for answering my questions extra quickly. I appreciate the help John Seth gave me today. Thank you for showing your great example of service.

Lime&Out
Hong Kong SAR
August 9, 2022

I use this app to use timer and bundle. It seems very handful. I get a really really excellent help from the app help team *also on other subjects and fixes" I really recommended you to use this app.

נועל׳ה
Israel
May 13, 2021

Shiela Ann was very helpful with all of my edits I needed done. The value of this App is incredible!

Nymock
August 15, 2023

It's simply the best app I ever used in shopify for my marketing. Almost all of my sales are converted with the help of this app.

The support team is also the best. I had a problem where the checkout button was missing in the cart page. I reached out the support team in the chat and they solved the lrobiin minutes.

Keep the great work!

Maria Melancia
Portugal
9 months using the app
April 27, 2022

Customer service is outstanding, a collection of must-have features for successful e-com stores! an easy 5 stars . 100% recommend.

Aztecspace
May 30, 2022

I really love this app. It has so many features all under one banner. Some which have worked really well for us so far. The product bundles, the description tabs, the banners, the recently viewed and related products. I'm still working my way through it and trying different applicatons all the time. Had a problem with one feature and it was sorted through the chat in less than 30 minutes by John Paul. For the money it is simply amazing and has increased the functionality of our site immensely. I look forward to using further and seeing what new features are added.

Barefoot Junkie
March 11, 2022

The app and support are AWSOME! Everything works perfectly and if you need ANY help their support is super responsive!

Darmiomoon
Serbia
July 15, 2021

Awesome app. provides all the necessary app you need to boost your stores sales and improve your customer experience without breaking your wallet. Support guys are awesome as well. though the chat is not always available when you need them... that's the only draw back i see. Highly recommended and recommended by top ecom gurus.

Nanasbitz