Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Wooliee

Location Ireland

Best App on Shopify! It has almost everything you need and very easy to use. I usually don't leave a review but this app deserves it.

Viensso

Location Spain

Had a problem with the volume discount. I talked to Costin from support who figured the problem out in a matter of seconds, doing extra stuff on top of it. Really thankful for that! Thank you again Costin.

Love Podencos

VITALS has been a game changer for me. It is simple to use, full of the very best tips and tricks to optimize sales and comms with customers. I am really excited by all the things this app can do and how simple they are to set up and activate. My shop's load time has improved as well, which is a massive bonus. However my favourite thing about VITALS is the incredible support I have had. Costin has been fantastic, patient, a mine of knowledge about Shopify as well as VITALS and always available when I needed help.

Stylemykid.com

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is a great app, which add so many options you typically have to pay for. The customer support is also first class, very quick and extremely helpful in patiently resolving any issues you may have.

TheWatchFrance

Location France

the customer service is just awesome, even if i'm on my free trial!!!! thanks Costin :)) they solved my problems fastly so thx :)

All-Fraser

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have been using this app for a while now and I can say this app is the best all-in-one that you will need for your store. I love the simplicity, the support, and also how every just works. I highly recommend this to anyone that runs a Shopify store.

Tali & Loz

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great features, support is very fast and great as well! It has loads of various apps which you can implement as well as customize to a certain extend.

Nillux Romania

Location Romania

best app! it helps a lot having all the apps you need in one place! also the support team is very pfofessional and always there to help!
I really recomment it!

La Muse

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing app. It's an all in 1 app. The best part is that they offer great service. Quick support. Really liked it.

Jane deal

Location Vietnam

Great support and many useful apps.Anyone use Shopify should use this app. Hope you guys keep making this app better so I can use more of it.