Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Blackstonelabs Nordic

Location Iceland

TIP TOP ! Very helpful creating bundles and, Costin was great help. So far Vitals is great we will be using it more

Fulle Box

Location South Africa

I use this app for many instore add ons. it works well and allows the store to function at high speed. It would be great if more could be added, however, I am thankful for how it is now.

I.ADM.U

Location Russia
Time spent using app About 1 month

A good application, you can really take it at the very initial stage, the support is actually very useful and it is very convenient that there is a chat with them inside, I recommend, Costin is an excellent helper, thank you!

Tempacheck

Location Australia

great app thank you -- customer support is great, very responsive, and looks like it makes websites faster

General Village

Location Australia

So far so good! I am enjoying my experience and hope to make sales and see how this app truly performs.

November 5, 2020

We are very happy to hear about your positive experience with VITALS and we would like to invite you to reach out to us at any time, via email or Live Chat :)

We can assist you 24/7 if you have any questions or even provide you with tips and suggestions on how you can better benefit from our apps - vitals.co/help/

Creature Care

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We've recently implemented this app into our store. We were trying to cut down the number of apps that we were using on our store as they were making our store extremely slow and that's when we turned to Vitals. Since Implementing Vitals, we've now gotten rid of 6 other apps from our store and as we begin to use some more of the feature Vitals offers, this will most likely increase. We did have some minor error and bugs initially with some of the features which is why the app gets 4 stars right now but the support team at Vitals have been very quick to respond to our requests and have resolved everything in a timely manner. Overall, very impressed with Vitals and would highly recommend.

November 5, 2020

Let us say that we truly appreciate your magnificent review and that we are tremendously happy that VITALS has brought so much value to your store and business.

We pride ourselves with our support efforts and hope that you are satisfied with the customizations done for your store :)

We will be here to offer assistance whenever you need it, 24/7 over email and Live Chat!

NESHPRO STORE

Location Belgium

Great support, great app....its the best I used so far.All in one solution.Keep the good work guys. I use some of the options, not all, but its more than I need.

MECAMINA ®

Time spent using app About 2 months

thank you for everything, quick support, useful apps cant and also cheap compared to other apps, 5 stars

Tienda Mexico

Location China

This app is really great. It helped me a lot. Whether it is customer service or application, it is very helpful to me. Highly recommended!

Loveymc

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, they provide great service, thank you, it brings me a lot of convenience, I highly recommend it