VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

Enzo Eliquid

A powerful application using almostt 60% of its features and never failed me.
Counter of upsales are working

SterChef.nl

Good app with the most functionalities you will need for an ecommerce website. Customer support is also very good and quick with helping.

Rigorer

Great app and great customer service support. I have some problems and Costin responded so fast and solved it for me within a short time frame.
I definitely recommend this great app to all the sellers out there. Very valuable for the functions available. Kudos to this app.

Shop Kooka

Nice and easy all-in-one app. Customer service is excellent too. Can't wait to see what else the team will be developing!

Newcrave

Great app, saves you money with super functionality. More importantly, the support is FIRST CLASS. Highly recommended.

Slimcase.co

This is one of the best apps I have been using. Save us lots of time looking for other options. Superb support too!

My Dream Essentials

Great customer service, very like the app! You will get help in seconds from the customer support! Best app ever!

DISTRICT-13

I didn't want to show the volume discounts button so decided to ask help at the live chat.

Vladimir helped me by editing the code for free, it was done within a minute.

After he helped me with the Volume discount button he suggested to make my website faster by optimizing the code for free!

Thank you very much, i recommend this app.

Smartwatch Bands Express

I was very happy with the Vital 40 app and found Shopify to be very helpful in resolving a minor issue.

Joplins Sunglasses

Just starter using the app and already in the first 15 minutes, I got impressed with it. Installed a few features in like 5 minutes and support was immediately there to help to configure on the ones I had any doubts. Thank you and keep up the good work.