VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by appsolve

Reviews, Upsells, Badges, Currency Converter, Sales Pop & more

Scandishop Online

THE BEST VALUE ACROSS THE APP STORE, WITH OUTSTANDING SERVICE »» Been using this a year, best value on the app store. Vitals provides so many basic functions and protections that are critical to running a serious business. Don't waste another second, you need this app!! Update Nov 2018: Vitals investigated a critical coding conflict (from an old app long deleted) on Black Friday that would have enforced store closure for several days. The guys at Vitals took time to identify, explain, screenshot and discuss the issue over several hours and they detailed precisely how to resolve it. I was able to take this to advice my developer and fix it in 5 minutes. what are you waiting for, this app is worth every single cent!!!

Mysmartbackpack

One of the best apps. Everything in one place. The support guys are super fast in response and resolving any problems. Thanks!

Jl Ageless Trading

Very useful app, I've already uninstalled quite a few other apps coz they're not needed anymore. Just get VITALS now and thank me later. How this app has less than 30 reviews only is beyond me.

The Friday Feels

The hidden gem of shopify apps !

Been using it for a couple of weeks and the features just keep getting better ! While I admit there might be the occasional kink, the customer service is great and super responsive, they checked my website and fixed the issues within 24 hours or faster, love it ! Worth every cent :)

Quantum Square

Just getting started configuring the app and already love it! Customer service is great. Sent an email with an issue and VITALS fixed my problem overnight! And, I'm enjoying uninstalling many other paid apps! Thanks, VITALS!!

Mendearth

Excellent support and really knowledgeable, constantly evolving new and better apps to fix having to download so many apps! Thanks Andrei and Mihai! Fixed my page speeds up as well

Jamhaven

I don't know where to start from but this app is the best one I've seen on Shopify yet! It does everything and so much more. It's too perfect beyond what I can accurately put into wordy descriptions.

The team has done a fantastic job of bringing together all of the other functions on one app. What's more amazing is the fact that for a ridiculously great price, it offers so much more. I was just strolling by last night and I saw this app. I initially wanted to just breeze it off, but my instinct told me to try it out - and here I am, writing the longest review I've ever written my whole life.

La Java

Sa a l'air de beaucoupr aider mais sa bug sa charge pas souvent quand on ouvre la page

Logo Inc

A dream come true. The only problem I have is that some elements of the app may look slightly "funky" in some themes (especially paid ones) so I have to either contact support so they can provide a fix (did it once, and the results were fast and nice) or just modify the code myself. But overall, really great application.

Strawbie Collections

I've been using Vitals for the last couple of weeks and I am super impressed with the functionality of every single app in the bundle. The app itself is very lightweight and its performance is lightning-fast! Great work from the Appsolve team!

The support team has been simply fantastic. They are very receptive to feedback/suggestions and are extremely quick in fixing issues if any.

Overall, I found VITALS to be a great app and is definitely worth the money!