VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

Nordic Ice Coffee

I needed an app to make volume-discount for our store. I tried a few, but had many challenges.

Then I found Vital and installed it. I had a many problem and asked for help and get my problem solved in less than 5 minutes.

The ratings are well earned by the VITALS Team.

They got my recommendations!

March 18, 2020

We try as much as possible to cover every scenario and adapt the app for every theme. Thanks!

Explorer Lighter Pro™

Highly recommend, incredible customer service team. They reply within 5 minutes and solved every problem I had.

March 18, 2020

Thank you so much. We are also in the process of providing 24/7 support, so stay tuned!

Liv•Long•Lash

Great APP! easy to use, offer hands on guidance if needed. Love VITALS!

March 18, 2020

We are always there to help in case somebody needs it. Thank you!

Sweet Clarity Ltd

A really great app, everything is explained well, easy to set up and it also has quick, helpful and responsive live chat function for technical support. This was handy for me when I had queries.

March 16, 2020

Thanks for this awesome review! We are glad to hear that you find VITALS easy to use.

Pyt Hair Care

Perfect because they have so many apps that can help me to realize a better site. I want to suggest to you Vitals.

March 16, 2020

This helps us so more customers find out how merchants like you are valued here in the VITALS family!

Wonder Hippie Official

this app is amazing help me upsell alot of . i can earn x3 profit from this app and it very cheap only 29$ for 41 app

March 16, 2020

Customers like you make us feel that all the hard work VITALS team had put in was worth to make this app everyone loves. Thank you so much!

VogueHorse

This app is the ultimate app.As the name suggests,VITALS,those app features are vitals for any store's success.The contact support is super fast and provides top notch communication.

March 16, 2020

We really, really appreciate your recommendation! You rock!

stepevoli

It's a really good app and covers most of my needs. Occasionally I have had to reach out to support, and I've always got a reply and resolution within a day - I live in the opposite timezone as the developer, and that's never been an issue. I recommend this app + the support is really good.

March 16, 2020

We're speechless! Thanks for this awesome review!

homeleopard

Great ALL-IN-1 with all the essentials you need. Save a lot of money and time. Also reduces loading speed if too many different apps installed on your store. Amazing customer support. A++

March 16, 2020

We appreciate for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review here. We hope that you will become successful with VITALS so we hope to see you around!

HolisticLeeSpeaking

love the easy customization and fast customer service. the tips offered are really helpful and easy to understand.

March 16, 2020

Thank you for your trust in our support team! It's always our top priority to make sure your issues are resolved and questions are answered!