Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

RelicGate

This app has mostly everything! All in one app and highly optimized that your site is as fast as ever.

I had an issue with Turbo theme, they helped me fix the issue by guiding me instantly!

Love it! Must Have!

Wonder Women Jewels

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 2 months

This App is all that you need for your store no more extra fees don't waste time and money just go with Vital

Sharklyfe

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Had a bunch of other apps that cost more and slowed my Venture theme down to a crawl. This app is a great, all-encompassing app that is great value and is frequently updated. Highly recommended.

MeNene Store

Time spent using app About 1 month

OMG! WHY didn't I find this app before? :(

It has everything you need. Makes me a bit angry with all of the money I spent on other apps! It's great, site loads fast and there is actually very useful stuff in there not just junk to other say "are helpful"! LOVING IT!

Mad Ibiza - Boat Party Agency

Location Hungary

The app is keep getting better and better. It includes all the "must-have" apps in one package and the most important thing: the site load speed increase is almost unnoticeable unlike other apps. The support is great. I reached out to them a few times to change small things in my store and they did a very good job with no extra cost.

!!Recommended!!

Cali & Bee

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is a problem-solver and a money-saver. I love how easily it integrates with my shop's theme and that you can modify to suit your store's appearance and brand colors. There's no 'one size fits all' in the tools that they offer. Plus, they are always working on developing new features to offer as part of the package. Highly recommend this app!

Brooklyn Hipshop

Happened across this app merely by chance...what a great thing! Raises the bar of professionalism on my website. Thank-you.

Exceptional Shop

GUYS!!! LISTEN TO ME!!! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST APP IN THE WHOLE MARKET!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!! FOR 20 USD IT HAS ALL THE NECESSARY APPS YOU WILL EVER NEED!!! 30+ ITS VALUE OF 200 USD OR MORE + THEY ALL FIT THE STORE!!! I CAN NOT DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY I AM FOR FINDING THIS APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! RECOMMEND 10/5 STARS **********

Golden Aspirations

Absolutely amazing app, one of the best I've ever used. The app is jam-packed with features, easy to integrate/use and has great customization options. The developers are very responsive and are actively working hard on improving the app - VITALS a must-have!

Linda Cute

This is the best app I have ever used before , It gathers all the necessary apps in one app and it ads more from time to time so I really recommend it