Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

H&H Company

Does not work. Asked for help from support. Support didn't help. Do not recommend. Support asked for permission to access my store to attempt to fix and ended up turning off my coupon I had set up in my discounts section and had advertised during Black Friday Cyber Monday. Cost me a lot of money on ad spend just to get a lot of abandoned carts because people were not getting the discount that was promised in my Facebook ads.

Chic Picks

I couldn’t get it to work. The free plan is very basic. The chart on your product page looks awful but luckily you can choose to not have it show. To me, setting up the discounts is a bit confusing and shouldn’t be. This is all a mute point tho because i never could get it to work. All the other stuff would have been ok had it worked. On the mobile app, you cannot see the installation button so I had sent two help
requests without realizing it before I found it. I assumed the reason it wasn’t working was I had not installed it yet. So after installation, it still doesn’t apply discounts, even at check out. So I was glad I had put in the work request. I wanted to have this set up for Black Friday but it’s thanksgiving now and I deleted the app last night to try to search for a new one. I don’t recommend. The free version at least. You shouldn’t offer a free version tho unless you make it functional. Limited, I understand but it should be functional.

MarcTani

Application that leaves much to be desired, I had a problem with it and practically after a week I have not been given a motion. Customer service could honestly improve.

shoppetting

i use the app for about 1 month, but it didn't work, it not show the offer table on the product page

Aussie Grazers

The app caused to many users not to be able to press the checkout buttom. Support couldn't work out the problem.

Axon Labs

I tried this app to try and get multiple % based discounts on my products. Doesn't work tested it multiple times.

UrbanDruid

1 STAR IS ONE STAR TOO MANY. DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THESE COWBOYS!!!! Unless of course you want to experience the same as I did:

Installed app. Followed instructions. App didn't appear. Mailed support. Support replied saying app was ok now. Checked. Ok it displays. Then I got an email saying they have deleted my Buy Now button from my product page because it was conflicting, and also removed the coupon box from my cart page! All of this was without my permission, they just did it. I told them it wasn't the best solution but I'd try it out, and they replied saying 'yes it's fine.' I had to change the 'Add to Cart' button to 'Buy Now' (which still functioned as an 'Add to Cart' button, so made the site look unprofessional)

A week or two later I decided to use Shopify discounts as it was easier, more reliable and didn't involve losing my 'Buy Now' button, so I emailed these cowboys to restore everything they had done before I deleted the app. I got up this morning to find they had not only RESTORED the app (giving anyone who bought an EXTRA discount!) but they told me AGAIN about the conflicts and basically said 'you're welcome everything is fine!!!' It gets better...

Next I emailed again giving them step-by-step instructions as to what to restore so I could delete the app. They got back quickly saying it was all sorted, so I checked. They had't restored the Buy Now button, they hadn't restored the Coupon box, but they did manage to remove the checkout button from the checkout page!!!! So as things stand now NOBODY CAN BUY ANYTHING FROM MY STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! But hey they still emailed to tell me I was welcome!!!!!!!!!!

This is still unresolved. I can't make out if it's all one big practical joke or not?!!!!!! DO NOT TOUCH THESE IDIOTS THEY WILL RUIN YOUR STORE!!!!!!!!!!!

veterinary.shop

Sorry, have to vote down my inicial rating. This plugin destroyed my shoppify store and cannot be uninstalled completely. It interacted badly with another app. Support tried to help in the beginning but gave up. No reactions anymore. So one star for the app and one star for the support. Really dissapointed.

cardboard mailing shipping tubes

I used this app for make a quantity discount of a product. But it not show the offer table on the product page. Very disappointed.

magnetcasing

Tried Several times and does not show the discounts. It's a shame, app used to work well last year when i used it now just charges you in order to make it work. Heard it slows down checkout which in turn will slow down sales. Be careful

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7