Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

Nicopods.UK

I have applied this app to my store for my discounts however when my customers go to check out on apple pay the discount removes itself. The discount however works for all other payment methods.
I have emailed Volume & Tiered Discounts numerous times and had nothing back - really sad as everything else about this app works perfectly and its easy to use

Seasons Produce Market Albany

Not sure why, but this app applied discounts to products unrelated to the ones I'd loaded, didn't apply discounts to the products it should. Reached out 3 times for tech support and got nothing!

Recommend finding something else (I'll probably stay away from all hulk apps now)

Imshopay

bad support. support team didn't fix my problem. this app make my currency converter can't work on cart.

Gorilla Easy Connect®

We have reached out quite a few times to their support and each time it has been sub par. Many have not even addressed this issue. We consistently have orders that no discount is applied and we physically have to reach out to the buyer and issue a refund. This is time wasted on a task that should be easily incorporated. Also, having to reach out to the customer just isn't a professional way to handle our business!

TeslaPro

Complete garbage. Do not pay for this app. Product is $20 each. Set it up to be $17 if they bought 2 or more. I go to my orders and see that it's letting people buy them for $9 each instead of $17 each. Had to fulfill the orders and lost a ton of money.

Sanityzer

It does what it's supposed to do but every step of the way something doesn't work and I have to go back to technical support and have them fix it. I'm deleting it and would not recommend until they iron out the kinks.

Persephone's Boutique

It worked on the product page, but once added to cart it started messing up prices of other unrelated items. Discounted literally everything else in the cart that it wasn't even linked to, even making some items free!? Unusable.

Omay Foods

The App stopped working without any update. I tried reaching support but no response. Got stuck with a very important campaign that uses this App's functionality.

Violet Pumpkin

I tried to use this app to apply a discount to my products. It did absolutely nothing as nothing changed when I checked my website.

coffeebreakdiscounts

Used it on the debut theme, broke the checkout page. Even uninstalling it won't fix this. AVOID THIS THING!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8