Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Stush Life & Style

Currently using the free version - The app works perfectly so far. They also provide great customer service.

NATURELO

Works really well - support helped me get it setup and working well on the site. They are helpful and fast! would recommend!

Prae Store

Works as described :-) and when I couldn't figure it out the support team changed a few custom colours etc to get it to match in with my branding! and really fast too! excited to see the app run now and see what it does! thanks guys!

Kate Sparkle

It is very easy to install. The customer service team is very helpful and respond very quickly with my issues

Abboo Candle Co

I recently installed this app & have been very happy with the performance. Support is super quick to respond and assist with questions.

DC Tree Delivery

Works great and the team is really helpful! I would definitely recommend to other shop owners. 5/5 stars

Wood & Wax Co.

Literally one of the best support teams I've ever come across. Super fast, helpful and just great to work with and the app is perfect, too! I sell small batch, handmade bath + beauty products, so being able to notify customers when things are back in stock is a must. This is the best app for that!

C I R C U L R

We've had a great experience with this app. Fantastic customer service. Great app. We use it on all our brands.

ecologist co.

I'm really happy with this app. It works perfectly well and does everything I need. I am also happy with the support as well. They were able to fix a minor issue for me straight away.

Third Base Market & Spirits

We snagged this app to help reduce the amount of inquires we had with respect to restocking items. Our business has items coming in and out of inventory frequently and this app has been a game changer. We had some minor CSS issues and their support handled it WITHIN hours. Very pleased with the level of support, quality of the app, and slick metrics. Highly recommend this app if your business is in need of this type of service.