Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

xoxobeautique

I love this app. It helps me to determine what my customers are waiting on so that I can prioritize what I will re-stock fastest. I also love how it automatically notifies my customers when a product re-stocks since I have a lot of products that continue to need re-stock. It really takes a burden off me to do this task for me.

Danú Global

App installed easily and is completely intuitive. Does exactly what it says it does. Had one small display issue, which I brought to their attention and got fantastic customer support. They addressed the issue quickly and were totally professional.

SLMD Skincare by Sandra Lee, M.D. - Dr. Pimple Popper

Easy to install and enough customization to make it brand friendly. Worked just as expected, really happy with the results!

Fascinators Direct

Have been using the free plan for a few months now and it works well so we may upgrade to the full version at some point soon. When products are out of stock it really helps increase conversion rates on our hats and fascinators https://fascinatorsdirect.co.uk/

HITOHIRA

I have been used this app for a few months and upgraded pay plan. customer support is top notch, thank you very much!

Waypoint Wanders

Super easy to set up! I had one small problem with the look of my listing after I installed it and I contacted support and it was fixed that same day. Super excited about this app!

HairMNL

Great service, easy to set up, very responsive team. All in all, one of the better apps I've used on Shopify.

Elevated Candles

One of the easiest apps I've ever setup. I really like having the option of a button or in-line form and being able to change colors to fit our branding.

El Greco Miniatures Ltd.

Some initial teething problems but support was there immediately and resolved the issue straight away.

Also took on board our request to add Omnisend to their list of email newsletter subscriptions.

Forever Friday

Great customer service, they helped me out a lot with customizing the template etc. Would highly recommend this app.