Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

IRIDE DE PORTU

I used this app to be able to sent notifications to customers. It's quite new so we'll se how it goes. Thanks to the support team for the immediate fix.

Pepla

This app is very beneficial. I would advise people to use it. However it's customization could be a little better.

Dalliance & Noble

we used this app when we suddenly developed high demand of a range of products. although it didn't work perfectly after download, the team at swym promptly fixed the issue

1 BHK

I like this app. If you have the free version, you will manually have to send out alerts which is OK with me since we are small scale but may be a problem for larger companies. Also people who are using an older version of Outlook may receive notifications that have small errors but that's a tiny part of the population. The customer service is terrific though.

Vertere Berlin

Customer Care very fast and responsive. Fixed an illustration issue on our website very quickly.....

LeenaandLu

I used this app to help me have a stock alert and it worked great. Customer support assisted me to set it up and work great. the only downside is that it won't alert you if someone left their email. you have to log in on their site and download the list.

Volante Design

App was easy to set up. I did reach out to support to customize the look of the confirmation box (colors were not in line with our branding) and they were able to fix it promptly. Looking forward to upgrading to the paid version and getting automatic notifications enabled!

UASHMAMA Canada

I just installed the Free version, so I haven't tested the paid version. But the support is really fast thanks!

Green Horse Online

We have only been using this app for a short amount of time but so far its been great for recording customer details and being able to contact them when a product comes back in stock.

The team have been super responsive and helpful with assisting in making sure it looks completely right on our website.

Wish N Wells

So far so good, its a very helpful app .Also the support team was quick and responsive :). Must get this app if your products go out of stock and back in stock often. Only Thing I do not like is it doesn't email you when someone does sign up for restocks. :(