Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Scope U Out

This app is absolutely awesome! I couldn't recommend it more highly. It's super easy to install, with no coding required at all, and integrates seamlessly into our store. It looks super professional and solves a big problem by letting prospective customers easily sign up for updates on out of stock items. The email that gets sent to customers when items are restocked is professional and gets sent out automatically.

The best thing about this app is the support team that have developed it. I submitted a support request to them (for some minor customisation), and they got back to me within minuets! They then went above and beyond with their customer service by suggesting some other customisations that they would be happy to complete to make the button look even better on our store. I had thought about asking them to make these customisations myself, but as I'm on the free plan I didn't want to hassle them. I couldn't believe it when they offered to implement them for me immediately!

Thanks so much for providing this app guys, there aren't many other apps that do similar things that have a Free Plan and we really thank you for that!

Procab Cables Australia

Just installed the app and so far am very impressed.
Developer support has been unbelievably good.
Highly Recommend!!

Beauchapeau Hat Shop

Great App! Makes our website more user friend for our guests and saves us time by not having to keep track of size inquiries. Also, very fast and efficient support!

Vain Beauty

EXTREMELY useful! Easy installation. Clean and simple look.

Debras Passion Boutique

So far I like this FREE version very much. Everyone has been super friendly and responsive. I think this app is a must have. You can customize the look and color. I am hoping for big returns!

Alma Guatemalan

Very fast response time and very helpful.

Societyvice

Great Customer Service. They responded right away when I needed help with my installation. Thank you!!

Karma Cultures

Was pleased that a real person reviewed my install and made a minor change to the graphics so it would suit my site. Highly recommend.

Caramelandco

Customer service is exceptional - responsive and very experienced. The best I've experienced. They work very hard to ensure the app aligns well with your website and that you are very satisfied with the end result. Nothing is too much trouble, as they continue to answer any questions in an efficient and timely manner. The app is very easy to use, providing valuable information to analyse customer buying habits. Highly recommend this app and this customer service team - thank you.

West Coast Eventshed

Firstly, Anusha delivered outstanding support to the Weddingshed. She exceeded my expectations by far! She provided support on a Sunday and her response time excellent!

I will now start to use the Stock Alert app, but have no doubt that it will add value to my shop in that it will demonstrate that we care about our customers by informing them about availability of products, which will hopefully convert to sales.

Once again, many thanks for excellent support Anusha.

Philip