Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Tanuki & Co

Location New Zealand

Was looking for a free 'back in stock' alert app and found this. Was easy to set up - haven't used it long enough to give a full review but so far so good, support team was super quick to reply when I had a question.

EXPED USA

Time spent using app About 2 months

It's worth noting that there are some features such as SMS notifications, disabling the "email me" button on select products, and customizing your email templates, that aren't listed in the plan comparison so you have no idea until you install the app that these features are only available on Pro plans and upwards. Having all of this information up front would have been helpful. On the Starter plan, you have very little control over the app. You can't even change the email text. Rather, you need to contact Support to do it, as well as for any other changes or customizations you would like to make. It would be nice if I were able to do more things myself. That being said, the app does what it's supposed to and the Support team is great. They're very helpful and have been able to implement all of my customizations, including making the email notification button match my shop's theme. I would still recommend this app, however, in order to receive the most value out of it I think you will want to look at the Pro plan and upwards (which comes at a significantly higher monthly cost than the Starter plan).

Augustine Amsterdam

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I'm happy with the customer service this team provides, quickly reacting and doing their best to solve the issue. The app itself could be more user friendly, could be more simple, but it does the job, which is most important

PorTugal PerTo

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Free version is quite basic but they have a very good support so
I'm going to try the paid version!

VITAE Glass

This app helps with collecting emails when your items are out of stock, and automatically sends reminder emails the minute it is back in stock. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is that you cannot modify the layout and feel of the app, however the support team would help you with that in a jif. Not bad overall.

Waffles & Honey Jewelry

Good customer service- bugs in the beginning but they were quick to help fix them. Havent had anyone submit a back in stock request yet so more info to come...

BY CHARLOT

Location France

I used this app to create alerting program. It's very functional and the customer care was available all the time.

Lone Wolf Paintball

Time spent using app 1 day

Very easy to setup and customize. Looks great on your site and works as described. The backend reporting is really nice to see what customers are waiting on the most. We had a glitch at first that wouldn’t show the widget on our out of stock items but customer service repaired and fixed it within minutes. So far so good!

Monster Buck Supply

We didn't want to lose customers when products were out of stock. This is so nice to have on our site. I also had a question for support and they were quick to respond, friendly, and helpful!

The Natural Root

Time spent using app About 1 month

We just added this app to our store on the basic free level and so far so good! Our customers use consistently when their fav product is out....helps us stay connected to our customers about product inventory! Support is very helpful and quick responses to our questions is excellent!

May 2, 2020

Thank you for your very kind words, we appreciate hearing from you. It's great to hear that customers are using the app, that's always the most satisfying part of it. Glad we were able to help :)

Previous 1 3