Wholesale Club

Wholesale, B2B, Volume & Bulk Discounts, Custom Pricing & More

From $29/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Nandj

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app gives us great flexibility in terms of creating different discount tags, custom minimums and now with the improved Custom Edit Prices feature it makes it really easy to go in and edit pricing. Very prompt and responsive customer service from Supple.

Smokea

Good support. I've used for two different stores now. App is very helpful.

Tonicstudios

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Would give more stars if I could. Implementation is excellent and very flexible. It allows us to make a wholesale site from our normal site. Be careful of other wholesale apps as they create varients of the one product which gives you multiple lines and stock management becomes a nightmare. Also with variant solutions, if you use shopify with pinterest or any other app that feeds data it can send the discounted data to those sites.

We tried a lot of solutions before finally finding this one - it creates a discount rather than variant which makes life much more simple to control. On top, the customer service is EXCELLENT. Super efficient and very pleasant.

Mickeylynn

Time spent using app Over 2 years

OMG! If you have a wholesale section to your business and need a wholesale app to work with your retail online store without designing a whole entire new store..THIS IS IT. My wholesale customers view exactly what I need them to view AND can easily hide elements from them as well. A very custom experience for a very reasonable cost.

Marius and his team are well above par when it comes to customer service, customization and cost. They delivered on schedule and was up and running in no time at all.

www.mickeylynn.com

Glacier Peak Holistics

Awesome app, and truly awesome service. Money well spent!

Prgnx

Great app! Looking for an app to handle our Wholesale pricing needs that doesn't require the need of a b2b gateway and Wholesale Pricing by Supple does just that. Great customer support and super fast assistance. Thanks

Simone P

Time spent using app About 3 years

Just starting using this product and it works exactly how it should. Excellent for stores that have many product variants and don't wish to have duplication in product variants. Great product. Would like to see a little more documentation and how to's but excellent customer service and was able to ask and have answered all questions via email.

Thisisflyte

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is the second website i use this app for. Can only say good things the app and the team. AMAZING WORK! has simplified the whole b2b portal for us, saving time and money. DOn't hesitate to use them. The team always help with an questions you have....I can't recommend them highly enough.

Aerobiology Supplies

Time spent using app About 1 year

FAITH RESTORED!

If I could give this 10 stars I would! I was using another app that created variants and it completely messed with my inventory management system (inFlow - also recommend!). Not only that the tagging process was tedious and not very user-friendly. Within hours of contacting the app developers of Wholesale I was up and running, the amount of time I saved on the setup alone makes it worth it! No more variants and my inventory system is loving it! I had a couple of questions and they got back to very quickly. Highly, highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wholesale Cabinet Supply

5 stars, plus a bonus star for the awesome support I have received from Marius. The app works just like it says it does and when I had some integration issues with other apps, they worked to get those fixed for me as well. I like that the app doesn't create variants for each discount, the way this app works seems much cleaner to me. They have a loyal customer here and I recommend anyone else looking for a wholesale app to try this one first!