Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Orbit
4.7
Edited December 5, 2022

Support is terrible, as far as my experience has gone its only an email support which in my opinion is utterly useless, when issues come up you need them fixed now, a chat support or even better a person to talk you through problems would be ideal. Integration has been very difficult for me and it doesn't seem to work very well on the site, I wouldn't recommend this app, my experience has been very poor from the start. To your point below, asking people to pay more money if they need help is fairly poor in my opinion. I have been going through emails back and forth for a week now with your staff trying to organise this app. We could have sorted all this out in a 10 minute conversation or on chat support. However if i pay more money you will help faster?

FORM WORK WEAR
Time spent using app: 13 days
Orbit replied December 1, 2022

Hi! We do have chat support available on our Premium plan, and we do offer a program called CoPilot that offers 1-on-1 video chat onboarding. We have very prompt email support (for free) as well. I'm sorry you've been having trouble, I've responded to your email to address your concerns - please check your inbox and reply to me ASAP. Thanks! - Emily, Head of Support

October 14, 2022

Do NOT get this app unless you are ready for a bumpy ride. Customer service is slow and very unresponsive. If it does not easily connect with your theme and you are having issues, prepare to lose sales. Would not recommend!

Lion Wild
Time spent using app: 3 months
Orbit replied October 14, 2022

Hello! Looks like we have been waiting on a response from you since our last message on Oct 3rd. I've sent you another response now, please respond to me ASAP! Thank you! - Emily, Head of Support

December 13, 2021

The app performs changes to your theme.
If you have the free Shopify themes maybe its ok. For the paid and advance themes you better STAY AWAY! they make changes to your theme that effects the load speed and performance. can't remove their changes so be aware.

unlimitedclassics
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
Orbit replied December 13, 2021

I'm sorry to hear you're frustrated. This isn't true—you absolutely can remove the code from our app. In fact, we'll remove it for you. Please feel free to reach out to us if you need assistance with this! - Emily, Support Lead

Edited July 29, 2021

What happened to this App????? This App used to be good. Now it's glitchy and customer support is slow and unresponsive. We continue to have recurring issues where the Wholesale discount does not apply and can't put through Wholesale orders for days! Customer support is saying that they sent replies but it's false and frankly, the replies are not even helpful in resolving the same recurring issues. Very disappointing.

kiko+ & gg* USA
Japan
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Orbit replied June 18, 2021

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received our emails! We sent you 2 responses this week that we didn't receive replies from, please check your spam folder to ensure they didn't get missed. We sent you another reply now, please respond ASAP! Thank you :)

Edited May 28, 2021

Horrible service. I emailed them and said that I was in a huge hurry and that i needed the app to be installed right away. they went ahead and told me that they were busy but installs were taking 2-3 days. I went ahead and got the app on a Monday thinking that it would take 2-3 days. 10 days went by with many many emails going back and forth and they were still waiting on a developer to get to it. I also purchased some addons that they have and spent $130,I emailed them 4 times already about getting a refund for those items but I still haven't gotten an email back about this. I might have to call my credit card company and dispute the charges. After I did this review they finally gave me a refund. Thank you for the refund. I sent 3-4 emails on the refund. One of the emails I added 3 of your email addresses on there. What I’m mad about is not the refund. It’s the lack of communication and responsibility. I was in a pickle and I really needed your app to be up and running on a timely manner and that did not happen. We currently use your app on another store and this is why we decided to go with you again. My company lost 34% of our business 2 weeks ago because you guys did not install your app in the time frame that you said you would. 34% equals $19,720 in revenue that we lost. Are you going to refund me for that? The app company that we went with was able to get our store running again in 24 hours after installing their app on a weekend. I wish you guys the best, but your service is horrible.

Break Point FC
Time spent using app: 7 days
Orbit replied May 28, 2021

Thanks for reaching out. While our ticket history with you doesn't show a requested refund, we have now processed the full refund on our end. We have followed up via email with more details, please check your inbox!