Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

BL Lashes

This app is VERY UNSTABLE and SO FRUSTRATING. The app is so unstable, it constantly messes up my whole cart/checkout/discount system. This app makes my whole business look like a joke. Shouldn't be this unstable, especially when I am selling to wholesale customers with big orders over $10,000. After using this app for 3 weeks, I have received so many complaints from the customers, I can't do my daily job because I am just cleaning up the mess the app is making every day.

The most frustrating part: I contacted the support team several times over many weeks, beggin for help, they often comes back to me with 2-3 delayed answer without actually solving the problem but keep giving me generic answers like they can see them fine in their screen. and when I ask a further question or actual screenshot to follow up, they go quiet for another 3 days while my customers are getting increasingly mad at me.

I requested a call or live chat to resolve outstanding issues but they simply refused to do it because (they said) they don't have a capacity to take any call. Come on! Seriously? I am losing customers and sales every day. The team who makes this kind of wholesale app should take a more responsible approach to maintain the app to actually work.

September 5, 2019

Hi, we are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with Wholesale Club at the moment. The app has been incredibly popular and we are experiencing a higher than normal amount of support request. We've already escalated your issue within our team. Expect to hear back very shortly!

Soji Energy

Bad experience. Setup and price structure is entirely unnecessary. Simply much better aps for this service.

August 7, 2019

We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience. We don't have any record of you reaching out to our support team for assistance, but we'd love the opportunity to make it right so we've sent you an email to get the conversation started.

Mushroom Revival

I wish I could give this 0 stars. Worst app I've ever used. So not user friendly at all. So confusing even for someone who uses computers for 12+ hours 7 days a week. The customer support is crap. It seems like they just whipped this up over night, didn't even test it, and launched it.

T8

Uninstallaed this app and it's still sending our customer details to their servers. Also did not remove their code from our liquid template

June 24, 2019

Hello, we're sorry you're experiencing this issue. When the app is first installed, we create a backup of your theme so that if you want to remove the code, you can do so easily! We've sent you an email with more detail of where to find that backup. Please check your junk folder if you cannot find this response.

Hotaling

I selected this app for our Wholesale portion of the website. It hasn't worked correctly yet (installed at least 2 weeks ago) and despite reaching out to the team with screen shots and proof of mistakes the developers insist its perfect. I've disappointed and frustrated wholesale customers and lost sales. Now I've got to remove the app and start over. Save yourself time and money and pick someone else. I even reached out to the HR dept to try to get someone's attention. Horrible customer service and an app that doesn't work.

April 23, 2019

Sorry to hear you're having trouble! It appears our support team has sent you several emails without a response. Could you check your spam filters to see if our messages are getting lost? We would love to help you out and get the app working for you as quickly as possible. Thanks.

Inksewn USA

For weeks we have sent in request on this not working. We were told you can not tag more than one program to an account. So we changed this still not working. We also purchased their other app for BOGO sales same issues. When are you going to fix this!!!!!

Sapling Child AU

I've had a terrible experience with the customer service at Pixel Union. I had my websites redesigned and needed them to reinstall this app on the new theme for me. After charging me $75 ($25 per website), they then didn't respond to any of my follow up emails, and now 2 weeks later, I still don't have a functioning app. I have several wholesale customers getting very annoyed. Extremely disappointing service.

www.WShop.ro by WorldClass | proteine , suplimente nutritive culturism , accesorii fitness

Problems encountered :

- (1) Website load speed decreased after implementation
- (2) It only works if you look in the shopping basket. Example : If you have a normal price on your website for 200 euro, the client will only find out what his price is, when he goes to the basket. If you have for example 1000 products.. the client must add each product to the basket in order to find out it's price!!!

Ejuiceswholesale

Is this app still being supported? I haven't been able to upload custom prices in over a week. No response by email either.

Amrita Health Foods

We can't give discounts to our wholesale customers, sad. Please improve.

Previous 1