Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

kiko+ & gg* USA

What happened to this App????? This App used to be good. Now it's glitchy and customer support is slow and unresponsive. We continue to have recurring issues where the Wholesale discount does not apply and can't put through Wholesale orders for days! Customer support is saying that they sent replies but it's false and frankly, the replies are not even helpful in resolving the same recurring issues. Very disappointing.

June 18, 2021

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received our emails! We sent you 2 responses this week that we didn't receive replies from, please check your spam folder to ensure they didn't get missed. We sent you another reply now, please respond ASAP! Thank you :)

Break Point FC

Horrible service. I emailed them and said that I was in a huge hurry and that i needed the app to be installed right away. they went ahead and told me that they were busy but installs were taking 2-3 days. I went ahead and got the app on a Monday thinking that it would take 2-3 days. 10 days went by with many many emails going back and forth and they were still waiting on a developer to get to it. I also purchased some addons that they have and spent $130,I emailed them 4 times already about getting a refund for those items but I still haven't gotten an email back about this. I might have to call my credit card company and dispute the charges. After I did this review they finally gave me a refund. Thank you for the refund. I sent 3-4 emails on the refund. One of the emails I added 3 of your email addresses on there. What I’m mad about is not the refund. It’s the lack of communication and responsibility. I was in a pickle and I really needed your app to be up and running on a timely manner and that did not happen. We currently use your app on another store and this is why we decided to go with you again. My company lost 34% of our business 2 weeks ago because you guys did not install your app in the time frame that you said you would. 34% equals $19,720 in revenue that we lost. Are you going to refund me for that? The app company that we went with was able to get our store running again in 24 hours after installing their app on a weekend. I wish you guys the best, but your service is horrible.

May 28, 2021

Thanks for reaching out. While our ticket history with you doesn't show a requested refund, we have now processed the full refund on our end. We have followed up via email with more details, please check your inbox!

Yoga Studio Store

If you install the app and don't have any issues then great, however if you have issues and need help the support takes forever to help you.
Looking at other reviews for this app, other people are having issues with getting the support to help. I will choose an alternative app for the same solution.

May 11, 2021

Thank you for your patience while we investigated the issue you were experiencing. We have responded to your messages, please check your inbox!

Formesa Frozen Food

After installing the Wholesale Club, the tagged customer with a discount cannot checkout the cart. Losing my orders.

March 25, 2021

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. I wasn't able to locate a support ticket from you about this issue, so I've sent a fresh email to you — please check your inbox and get back to us ASAP! T

Pannkh

Probably the worst app you will find with super expensive add ons. I have bought the custom prices ad on for 99$ but the app is not working fine and prices are not reflecting on the website so i raised the issue with the support and the support took several days to address the issue and find out the issue . Also there are many basic issues with the app such as it doesnt display any error if your file is having any issue . There is no status update available as well. So you can wait whole day in dark hoping that your file will be uploaded . We asked the support to upload our file from there end but then too they wasted many days to do the same and still its not done.

March 18, 2021

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with Custom Prices! Our developer has sent you a message today addressing your concerns, please have a look in your inbox and reply ASAP. Looking forward to your response!

Norfolk Aromas

App doesn't work with my theme, despite it being listed. I sent multiple emails and didn't get a response from support. Waste of time.

February 17, 2021

Thank you for reaching out. Sorry to hear you're having trouble! We have only been able to locate one message from you from Monday, when we were closed for a stat holiday in Canada. We've sent you a follow-up now, so please have a look and get back to us ASAP.

ZedLabz

This app is extremely unreliable and a complete pain, we would not recommend it to anyone serious in wanting to offer wholesale pricing. Everything we do something with prices it causes problems, it basically constantly fails to provide customers with discounted pricing, which is the whole point of the app, leading to frustration for both our customers and us. We will be looking to either open a separate store to avoid apps or see if we can justify shopify plus instead for a native solution. *update* Received an email advising this is likely isolated to my store but the same issues have gone on for months, i have also been told that a support ticket is opened to reach out to me but i have received no contact, only the reply to this feedback sent from the app store.

February 9, 2021

Hi again, just received your update. The email I sent you was to the account owner email address on file, it's the only one we have access to. Please have a look there and get back to me ASAP!

MACKEENE

Really disapointed.
I am trying to have help since week and still no answers and I m paying the monthly fee meanwhile while the app is not active.
I've been asking maybe 10 times to set up on my new theme and nothing...
Hope they will answer me, now I am writing here !!

Haus of Headwraps

i never used this app and i was still charged, i just want my money back and i feel like im being sent in circles with shopify to get it. Can you help

November 13, 2020

Hello! We weren't able to locate a previous refund request from your team, so sorry for any confusion. We have now placed a refund request with Shopify, and sent you an email to confirm this - please have a look on your end and let us know when you've received this. Thank you!

TDW Trade Store

Quite disappointing, and a huge waste of time.

So we installed this app, to integrate with our trade store, but the most basic feature are not in this app.

We paid $100 for the additional feature of adding discount for bulk orders, however, this does not work per collection... It only works for the whole store, so you can't separate your catalog at all. (This is actually quite funny, since by default, you can offer automatic discounts to customers based on specific collections or products in shopify...)

We then paid another 100$ for the feature of adding discounts to tagged products. However, this ran into severe issues, and it bugged out the app, since our customers have different tags based on which brand they have a trade discount for.

The support overall is also extremely slow, we purchased some themes from them, because they look great, but they are quite a few issues each time, and theme support is even slower!

It can easily take up to 5 days for you to get a reply about an issue, which just results in a crazy amount of lost time for apps or themes that don't work.

Previous 1 3 4