Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
March 23, 2020

Do not use this app or buy any add-ons. (1) They would calculate all "log-in" members as "wholesalers", and no way to resolve this. (2) Your discount inbox will disappear because this app would create "draft orders" for the "log-in" members. This has given me the energy to come to hear and say thank you for wasting our money.

GIANTOY action figures
China
Time spent using app: 7 months
Orbit replied March 24, 2020

Hi there! These issues listed are features of the app that can absolutely be adjusted. We've sent you an email with more information, please have a look and follow up with us when you get a chance. Talk to you soon!

Edited February 26, 2020

We installed this app in a test shop to try it out, and after being happy with how it works we are now busy installing it into our live shop.

But you need a lof of patience with this app because support is really slow and a lot of times they don't read your question properly. This means that most questions sent to support will take a couple of days to get a proper answer, mostly because it has to go back and forth a couple of times. Plus for some reason you need support to get the app up and running for the first time, so installing this app will take a couple of days. This is really frustrating and time consuming, so make sure you have the time and patience if you want to use this app.

Flawedbrand
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
Orbit replied February 27, 2020

Hi there — it looks like some of your emails caught us over the weekend (outside of business hours) so we apologize for the delay. The app does have an automatic installation process initiated by the merchant (yourself) but with customized theme setups there can be snags, requiring our support team to resolve. We've sent you a follow-up email to address any additional concerns, so please keep an eye out in your inbox!

January 30, 2020

When it works it’s great. But sometimes it just stops working and their customer service is awful!! Days go by with no answer!!

Buddha Pants®
Time spent using app: About 3 years
January 29, 2020

I added this app last week. I've been trying to get someone to return my email from 4 days ago. There has been no response. At this point...which is...I spent a lot of money and literally no one is responding to me for the last 4 days....I wish I could give it zero stars.

One Funny Mother Gifts
Time spent using app: 7 months
Orbit replied January 29, 2020

Hi there! We received your message on this past Saturday and responded within a 2 hour period. Please check your spam folder to ensure the email did not get lost. We have now sent a follow-up just to be sure. Talk to you soon!

January 6, 2020

I am a long-term user (2 years) of this app -- from before the PIXEL UNION acquisition.

Recently I experienced a broken checkout process for NET30 customers.I had not changed anything in the operation of my store, added apps, or changed themes. I contacted support and they verified that the app was broken.

And then…I waited…and waited…and waited…and emailed…and emailed…and emailed…

After waiting five days without resolution, I deleted the app. Their customer service is absolutely pathetic and non-responsive.

If you want to lose sales, install this.

Newrome Press
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Orbit replied January 6, 2020

Hi there - sorry for the delay, our office was on limited support during the holiday season. We are back on normal hours now and we have sent you a follow-up email with a request for access to diagnose this ASAP. Please check your inbox and get back to us as soon as you can! Looking forward to hearing from you.

December 22, 2019

i've had glitchy issues with this app since i installed it . Should have changed ages ago.. latest problem is that when i changed my theme it stopped working... Customers couldn't check out. And after contacting support .. they tole me they needed to adjust it to work with the new theme... Fair enough.. They did the . work and advised all was well. I relaunched with my customers but didn't work properly. This time I was advised that it was a conflict with another app. I deleted the other app.. and still not working.... Wholesale Cub now advise that its a result of left over code.. Checked that with developer.. no left over code... Advised Wholesale Club again... now I wait... No wholesale facility now for over 2 weeks.. busiest time of year :( Winning!!

Temple of the Sun Jewellery
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 28, 2019

Nothing is standard. Besides a standard to high fee (compared to competition), everything is extra. Minimum quantities? $100 extra. Custom prices per product? $100 extra. Volume discount? Guess what? Yep, $100 more. Net terms? Don't say it. Yep, $100 more. Quick order from? That's only $40. So in order to use the app in any functional form, I need to pay over $400. That's a hard pass.

Icy Craft
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
October 10, 2019

Customer service? not so much,
the app have complicated installation,
Not like all the other apps install Pay and go,
Payed for additional things you need to pay outside of shopify platform
and still after i install and pay $100 more the the custom pricing , non of the app features work yet,,,, Days of waiting and try to fix so simple thins,

i wish i know this will be so much hassle to do

MyGadgetShops
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 9, 2019

They make you pay 25 every time you update your theme. On top of that, they are STEALERS - I paid for update and they stopped answering. Use other app - not worth it!!

Designitch
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Edited September 5, 2019

This app is VERY UNSTABLE and SO FRUSTRATING. The app is so unstable, it constantly messes up my whole cart/checkout/discount system. This app makes my whole business look like a joke. Shouldn't be this unstable, especially when I am selling to wholesale customers with big orders over $10,000. After using this app for 3 weeks, I have received so many complaints from the customers, I can't do my daily job because I am just cleaning up the mess the app is making every day.

The most frustrating part: I contacted the support team several times over many weeks, beggin for help, they often comes back to me with 2-3 delayed answer without actually solving the problem but keep giving me generic answers like they can see them fine in their screen. and when I ask a further question or actual screenshot to follow up, they go quiet for another 3 days while my customers are getting increasingly mad at me.

I requested a call or live chat to resolve outstanding issues but they simply refused to do it because (they said) they don't have a capacity to take any call. Come on! Seriously? I am losing customers and sales every day. The team who makes this kind of wholesale app should take a more responsible approach to maintain the app to actually work.

BL Lashes
South Korea
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Orbit replied September 5, 2019

Hi, we are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with Wholesale Club at the moment. The app has been incredibly popular and we are experiencing a higher than normal amount of support request. We've already escalated your issue within our team. Expect to hear back very shortly!