Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Orbit
4.7
November 8, 2021

Used to work great, but changes seem to have made it very buggy. I keep e-mailing support and get no response. I wasn't going to leave a review, but Shopify keeps asking me to, and I need to find a better wholesale solution. I really wish this was working better. It was a great app when we first started using it 2 years ago, but the changes and lack of customer support are making it difficult. And the constant customer complaints from our customers are getting old.

Supercross BMX
Time spent using app: About 5 years
Orbit replied November 8, 2021

Hi there! Looks like we sent you a reply last week that we didn't hear back from. We've sent you another now, so hope to hear from you soon! - Emily, Support Lead

Edited December 27, 2021

Nice app for wholesale but the sync speed is too slow (we have over 10k SKUs and it takes days to finish syncing). Hope they can somehow improve the app performance. Also, it would be great if they provide better theme integration support.

SamNailSupply.com
Time spent using app: 8 months
Orbit replied May 10, 2021

Thank you for reaching out. Our development team is currently investigating this for you, and we've sent you an update today about the progress. Please get back to us ASAP, thank you!