Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Nomz

Very helpful support, LOVE working with Paulo! I would recommend to anyone looking for a review app!!!

January 19, 2020

Thanks for your review, we love hearing about all of the positive experiences with our support team!

Be Genki

Great app! I highly rate Yotpo, not only for the ease of use and integrity it adds to our website. But the customer service is excellent too. Diane was super helpful and made the whole integration process easy when transferring the reviews from our old site to the new one.

January 19, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo & our support team was able to help get everything up and running smoothly!

Eisdieler

Must have app for social proof! With top notch online support. Highly recommended....very flexible & reasonable plans/prices!

January 19, 2020

Thanks so much for leaving a review! Happy to hear Yotpo's been a valuable addition to your site.

Medlab Clinical

Great customer service!! Jo handled our case with professionalism and speed. Would highly recommend.

January 19, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We're so happy to hear our support team is hitting the mark.

Malek Labs™

Powerful app, team is great and support is exceptional !! helped my store in many ways. highly recommend.

January 19, 2020

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear Yotpo has been a valuable addition to your site.

Glowsticks Wholesale Australia

Yotpo has been fantastic, I'm generating lots of verified 5 star reviews that are being displayed on a carousal on the home page, and individual reviews being displayed on the product pages.
The service is second to none, the live chat is instant, and actions are taken straight away to rectify any issues I have. This is a great App.

January 19, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We're so happy to hear you're seeing the benefits of Yotpo and our support team has been able to help.

The Kyra Danaya Collection

Love the app! It allows customers to see to real life reviews and their customer service team is great!

January 19, 2020

Thanks so much for your review!

MILLI ROSE

I love this app. I have used high end services that cost a lot of money to do the same thing Yotpo is doing. There service is great too, I had a problem with my reviews showing up on my page and they quickly fixed it!

January 19, 2020

Thanks for leaving a review, we love hearing our customer support team is hitting the mark!

Fuller Foundry

Yotpo has been great in getting our business up and running. The platform is really intuitive and helps us get quick responses for customers. We recently ran into an issue where a few orders were missed and Yotpo's customer service rep helped us remedy the problem in less than 10 minutes!

January 19, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're thrilled to hear you're having a good experience with Yotpo and our support team was able to help quickly & effectively.

Monro Pets

I really like Yotpo. I downloaded it last year and love the automations it has to help you get reviews. They make it easy to ask for and capture review. They also allow you to organize them onto your product pages as well. I like that you are able to create review carousels and review pages too. The customer support is also really good too. They have helped me when I did not know how to do something.

January 19, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We really appreciate your feedback and are excited to hear that you're enjoying the benefits of Yotpo on your site.