Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Mdnp

Really simple to install (copy couple lines of code into liquid) and works wonderfully too! Also like that there's quite a few customisation options.. Overall am really pleased! Would definitely recommend!

Dashing Dog

I wrote a previous review with a neutral/straight face mainly because the loading of the Yotpo content takes a few seconds. While this is still the case, I've received some amazingly personable service from Yotpo expressing their appreciation for the feedback and news that they are planning on speed improvements in the coming weeks. Very impressed with that level of service!

DC Lighting

Really easy to install and even though we are still setting up the website it works great.

The Essential Oil Company

Looks good, works great!! Stimulates the social buzz.

Juicerville.ca

I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants reviews on their site. Easy to install and terrific support!

I love how with one click I can publish new reviews on my site, twitter and facebook at the same time. The social aspect of this app is really valuable. I would have happily paid for this app. The fact that it is free is just awesome.

If I had one tiny suggestion for improvement it would be to make the reviews load faster on the page. Not a terrible load time, but I think it could be better.

Thanks!

Vaquatics

I think this is very good app. It was a not to tricky to install but bot for a beginner in using web coding. I would recommend this app for reviews.

IgY Nutrition

It was very easy to install. Thanks!

Cura Security Inc. WiFi Baby Authorized Reseller

Great app with great support! Does exactly what it says it is supposed to and the team at Yotpo really does get back to you quickly with any questions. Try this out, it's free!

UL-Solar

This is such a great app! And awesome customer support. Thanks, Dov! I highly recommend it.

gather

Had a couple of issues getting it installed, but Dov is completely awesome and right there every step of the way. Super excited to have it up and running- and give my customers another great reason to buy our products.

Alicia www.gatherboutique.com