Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Doll Memories

Best review app out there, but I'm sure they can make it even better

Savannah Sevens Western Chic

Simply the most amazing review app on Shopify. The rich snippets are great!

Apollo Racing

Amazing solution! Strongest recomended!!! visite my site www.apolloracing.com.br and see by yourself.

The Ropeit

Simple install, clean look and review capture system seems to work efficiently. Definitely a great option for gathering and displaying customer reviews.

hardcandycases.com

Awesome and awesome support. We were able to get things working and also go back and target reviews from the past... This is very cool!

I Heart My Curves

Amazing app! Very important that our customers get to see reviews from our site.

E-Cigarette Mod Shop QLD

Works Well but in 3 years has only made me a extra $300 in sales

Unreal Sunless Tanning

Very easy to install, one improvement I would recommend would be for anyone who doesn't buy off your website that their review would appear as a "product" review opposed to a "site" review. Otherwise excellent.

The Wedding Garter Co

This is a very very good app. Slick, easy to use and very professional looking.

Hickory Ridge Soaps

Highly recommended app! This app is so easy to use and we have already gotten several reviews from it. Easy customization to fit your store and installation was super easy. This is definitely a must have for every store.