Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

MostlyDead.com

By far the most useful app I have in place. Certified customer site and product specific reviews have added credibility and trust to the site.

Yotpo has allowed me to respond to unsatisfied customers and turn them into loyal customers.

I have been using Yotpo for over a year and the continual improvements and added features are impressive.

This app is, in my opinion, essential for growing your online reputation and business..

SuperiorSkin

Great app and easy to use! Installed and running within minutes! I highly recommend it.

Keepgo

Great APP,
Easy to install, loads very fast. Convinient mangement system.

Highly recommended

SportLockets.com

The ability for my customers to place reviews via email is great. I was able to install the app with little to no hassle. Thanks!

StonedClassy.com

What else can I say that everyone else hasn't already? This service is perfection. If you are running an ecommerce store, you should have Yotpo.

Hit A Double

I have been using Yotpo for over a year on my Volusion shopping cart site. I was extremely please to see that they where also working with Shopify. Now that they are approved with Google to supply Star Ratings - I can not see how any site that is serious about their marketing and getting more orders would use anything but Yotpo. Their service is fantastic.

Toku1sales

Great app for publishing reviews onto your product page! Easy to set up and to write a review which will help in getting more reviews from customers!

A Much Better Way

This is a terrific, must have app. The premium version has amazing features and the support is fast and friendly.

uhsupply

This is an outstanding app that every store owner should have. The premium feature allows your customers to ask questions about products they are viewing. This questions are then send to you the owner of the store as well as well as to buyers who have previously bought the product. The answers from this buyers are unique content which at the end of the day brings up your site in the search results. This app also have what is called seo tricks. The wonderful thing about this feature seo tricks is that it is hosted on a mini site which comes up in search results. This have resulted in us being on the first page of google because of this mini site. If you are a store owner and customer satisfaction is important to you then definitely you want this app. You can start with the free version and update to the premium version when you think you are ready for it depending on the volume of your sales and the goals you are trying to achieve. Also with the premium version you can respond to customers review.

Skinchanted

This is definitely a MUST HAVE app. It's dead simple to install and to customize, and it works flawlessly with Shopify. I like having the ability for personal reviews right on the product page as well as the ability to share those socially through a manual or automatic push.

If you're selling something, there is literally no reason I can think of that you would NOT want to use this app.