ActiveCampaign CXA

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

From $70/month. 14-day free trial.

Mouvair

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app works great, it does his job. Would be good the feature yo sync the catalogue of products like others apps I know.

SnoozeShadeUSA

Really struggling to integrate ActiveCampaign with two of my Shopify stores even with the assistance of a high level AC agency. Not getting assistance - could someone from ActiveCampaign please contact me as really want to start using what I have been paying for. I am on a Plus Plan and cannot get any assistance. Email is hello@snoozeshadeusa.com
Thanks

May 19, 2021

Thank you for your review and apologies for the trouble you've been having. It looks like you were able to connect with the team and get this resolved. Feel free to follow up there with any additional questions or concerns!

-Your friends at ActiveCampaign

Beta Star Life Science Equipment

Time spent using app Over 1 year

At a price point that is difficult to beat, the ActiveCampaign app gives a ton of flexibility to execute all of the marketing strategies such as cart abandonment campaigns, seasonal reminders, and "similar products" messaging that can deliver results. It is a must for those that already use the ActiveCampaign software because of fits well within the rest of the AC ecosystem.

My Cooking Box

Location Italy

The more we use automation, the smarter is our job! Don't work hard anymore, but easier thanks to AC

Running Is My Passport Store

Time spent using app Over 1 year

AC has allowed us to recapture potential lost sales thru a cart abandonment sequence. I didn't realize how it was performing until I looked into the stats and was pleasantly surprised. We then added some question forms and embedded them in a funnel and the data we've been gathering has been incredibly eye opening. We are looking forward to now leverage the tool further and close more sales.

Cubitt

We love ActiveCampaign. The automations system is excellent, the platform in general is super easy to use, and we've been able to implement many drip campaigns that have been quite successful. Plus, the customer service is A+.

Opal's Mae

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Active campaign is am easy to use and wonderful resource for any business for automated campaigns! I wish there was a cheaper package available for people that want the basic plan + sms marketing. Overall, great option!!

Skin Deep Formulations

Very user friendly, great layout, love that it is compatible with all of the programs we use! Lots of education available to learn and therefore build!

Twist at Home

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The email automation through ActiveCampaign has helped us both deliver important information to our customers and generate recurring revenue for our brand during a very difficult period of time. Easy to set up and effective. Highly recommend.

MaxxAlive

Time spent using app About 2 years

Being able to customize the messaging to our customers based on their activities within our store is priceless. Active campaign allows us to create extremely targeted campaigns and automations that are initiated by our customers activities and habits. We have also benefited greatly from the support both in chat and LIVE. Active campaign has allowed us to create a very intuitive and customer-centered marketing approach. The integration was simple and has made life much easier.