ActiveCampaign CXA

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

From $70/month. 14-day free trial.

The Wholefood Collective

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great customer service, local to us in Australia. It's such a welcome change to the email app we used previously.

Geekabrak

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

Integration work well and A.C is really complete. It's perfect for automation, for analytics and more

Rosaholics

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, helps a lot with automation and keep our customers engaged with the company and the products we offer. Easy to track the stats about open and purchases coming from the email marketing.

Lexuma

Location Hong Kong SAR

The deep data integration with shopify is useful for my email automation based on the purchase behaviour of my customers.

Circuit Riders Store

Time spent using app About 1 month

Active Campaign is the best CRM system in my opinion. It fits our organization like no other competition. We have just launched our online store and we will be heavily utilizing AC with Shopify. Collecting emails through AC and utilizing automations is a joy!

ThePhotoStick

The integration between Shopify and ActiveCampaign has some nice features for automation, upselling, and integration. Sadly, it fails when you try to access much of the data for segmenting. For example, there's no way to segment based off of customer shipping country.

May 7, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We'll be sure to share this feedback with the team as they work to improve the customer experience.

-Your friends at ActiveCampaign

History by Mail

I used Active Campaign to allow me to sleep at night. I was the only employee in our company and Active Campaign lets you use additional users for free! Now I can hire customer service help. Thank you!

Bungalow Beer

Honestly have spent years inside crms and automation tools. Hands down this is the best one ever and it actually works and works so well

Resurrect Labs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I really enjoy this app as is. It works great and has no bugs! Very smooth. However, I wish there were 2 main features added. 1) That address info would be copied over and 2) that shipment delivery info would also get transferred. 1) Segmenting based on region would be hugely helpful. 2) Triggering automations based on product delivery would also be great. Shopify gets that shipping info gathered automatically (and sends an email when delivery happens), so I would think it's possible to get it into ActiveCampaign too. I still love the app, but would love it more with these features :) - Walter

Livnfresh.com

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I have used AC for 5 years and have spent lots of time talking with staff about tools and have learned so much! I am asking for new tools and they listen and sometimes implement them for me. great company