AC Email Marketing Automation

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Free plan available

Sibu Seaberry

Active campaign is outstanding. I've used various email service providers over the years but I must say Active Campaign has been the best in my opinion. The features to automate and grow sales via email are indispensable to our business. They're so much more than just email marketing and automation. Site tracking, CSM, personalization, A/B testing, site chat, e-commerce features and so much more. Active campaign has the tools you need to grow your business and revenue via email and more. Their customer service is always exceptional, fast and reliable. They are constantly updating their service with new added features and benefits. These guys truly care about their platform and their customers. No empty promises. Their actions speak volumes. I would highly, highly recommend Active Campaign if you're looking for an ESP. From my experience, these guys are the cream of the crop.

Covered Six Gear

I am very impressed with Active Campaign and ALL of the integrations available. Shopify is just one of the many that we use for our company. I love how it allows us to see purchase data in the user profile and send targeted campaigns to our clients who have already purchased or still need to complete their purchase. I highly recommend AC for Marketing Automation.

MyLabsDirect

Active campaign is both easy to setup, and intuitive to use. I'd recommend this platform to anyone looking to integrate everything into one platform easily, to automate your email marketing.

KCWriting

I use Active Campaign to do the delivery of my products on Shopify—and it is freaking awesome. Never have issues with undelivered emails, my products are delivered as I want, the deep integration is AMAZING, and of course, ActiveCampaign excels in customer service. Cannot say enough good things about it.

Booty by Beyanka

I use this app to help me with crm and email automation. It has greatly helped my business and saved us time. It lets me use my time to do what I do best and not worry about automations. I highly recommend it.

Painting Expert

Very bad. Abd. Cart is not working and customer service is very slow. I have also tried to contact an account with many contacts and they do respond quickly.

February 3, 2021

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and apologies for the trouble you're experiencing! It looks like your issue is being investigated by the Technical team, and they will continue to work until your issue is resolved. Please feel free to reply to the email thread with any additional questions!

Minno

Active Campaign has been really helpful to get automations and customer journeys up and running! Our account manager is so helpful with any question that we have--and she provides ideas/recommendations to get the most out of Active Campaign.

Fabbrica Magia

Applicazione ottima, io la uso per tutte le automazioni del negozio shopify, anche per il carrello abbandonato. fino ad ora sono contento di come funziona

Tamara's Sugar UK & Ireland

We offer products at wholesale so require forms and account approval. It's been really easy with AC!

Paradise Valley Supply Co.

Easy to install, very powerful backend that has so much customization ability. Looking forward to getting to know more of the functions and automating our client experience.