ActiveCampaign CXA

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

From $70/month. 14-day free trial.

Brand Ur Merch

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I've been using Active Campaign for all my email marketing, the automations setup for Shopify have been great. I also use it with other platforms, love having the drip funnels and love having automations setup.

OwlEnvy

I've been using ActiveCampaign in my email marketing for years in other businesses, and this integration makes marketing ecom stores so much more powerful. AC seems to continually improve their product so I know I have the tools to make sure my customers always get the most relevant emails for them. Highly recommended.

Millennial Married

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Being able to have customers automatically added to our list for their purchases has been very helpful to our stores conversation rate. They are always adding new features and sending helpful tips to increase revenue.

The Diligent Eye Vault

Great Experience and excellent value. Have been using the tool for some considerable time - it focuses on its strengths and does it brilliantly.

Bloodline Merchants

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This App is very beneficial to my marketing effort. It is overwhelming at first and the learning curve is steep but I received truly excellent support from Laura Ledesma during the onboarding process that gave me all the tools I needed to use the App effectively. I would like to see more bulk upload features as some of the setup was time consuming. That said, once the setup is complete the App needs little, if any, ongoing maintenance and the reporting features are good. Highly recommend this if you have a need to communicate tailored information to your customers in an automated way.

Kidpreneurs

We've been very happy with ActiveCampaign and all of the features it currently offers for our email automations. AC continues to add new and helpful features. We have always had great customer service with AC.

OperaVR & OperaDDS

I have been a long time ActiveCampaign user and the sync with our Shopify store has been great. You are able to do everything available on the more expensive email platforms for a fraction of the cost... AND typically more functionality. Definitely would recommend.

Tiana Joelle

Switching from MailChimp, I have experienced that ActiveCampaign has a lot more options for how to setup your automations/drip campaigns. For me, I love this because I can segment my audience as soon as they come in as a new subscriber and share information that they actually care to hear from me. Improves my subscriber retention and increase my sales! I also love that they offer free onboarding video calls to walk you through any questions that you may have. It was very helpful when learning how to properly setup the automations. Highly recommended!

Healthy Truth

Good service....easy to use and feature-rich. Love how it has a direct integration with Shopify and we do not need to use yet another app to make it work! Good customer service as well!

Shetreat

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app has helped enhance and automate our customer experience. It has perfectly fit in to our systems and has allowed us to spend more time focusing on what our customers need and want.