AC Email Marketing Automation

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Free plan available

Healthy Truth

Good service....easy to use and feature-rich. Love how it has a direct integration with Shopify and we do not need to use yet another app to make it work! Good customer service as well!

Shetreat

This app has helped enhance and automate our customer experience. It has perfectly fit in to our systems and has allowed us to spend more time focusing on what our customers need and want.

Dr. Anna Cabeca

We're just getting started with this setup but we're loving the integration and the options it provides to craft our customer experience journey.

Brooklyn Copper Cookware

This is a big step up in utility, complexity, granularity and (most importantly) ROI from our last email marketing tool. As sophisticated and robust as automations are the interface is reasonably intuitive, and support has been excellent with trouble-shooting. We've not gotten close to the limits of what AC can do, which strangely makes us wonder if what we have managed to map out is indeed the best, most efficient way to get to across any goal line. So, there may be a few redundancies in our automations, but they still work just fine so we've stopped being afraid to wade in and add actions and conditions.

Paddle North

This app has really helped enhance our ecommerce customer experience and has integrated well into our digital marketing strategy. I certainly recommend. I do wish additional customer data was passed onto ActiveCampaign when transactions are made - specifically shipping address information for contacts, as this would help with better segmentation for regional campaigns.

Colive

After lots of trials and errors, and trying many other apps, Active Campaign has been our last stop and we are very pleased with it. We like how it offers many solutions (pop up, mail automation, conversations) but what makes it really special is the customer service. They are kind and they are very quick to get back to you. They really try their best to offer solutions. We are really happy that we made the switch to Active Campaign.

BrutusBroth.com

ActiveCampaign has done a great job reorganizing our customer database, as well as putting together clean emails. We recently migrated from Omnisend to ActiveCampaign for the premium customer databasing, among other features recommended to us. The email building interface is a little more challenging to navigate than Omnisend, but there are a lot more customizable options. We enjoy the greater amount of customization and hope to make the most of it as we continue with the platform.

veterinary.shop LP

This app is fine. Does what it should do. Active Campaign is best. It sends all customer data to active campaign and from there we import it also to salesforce. So cannot go wrong with it.

Tire Paint Lettering Pens

Active Campaign has always been my favorite email automation tool. I've used it on probably 4-5 different projects or businesses now. It's very DIY and you have a lot of control, so it's definitely more of an advanced tool but it's great because it allows you a lot more control than something like MailChimp.

Bryan Reeves

So far, my new Shopify integration with Active Campaign is working just as I need it to. I've been using AC for well over 6 years, and it's done everything I need it to (and I'm pretty sure more than I ever could)!