ActiveCampaign CXA

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

From $70/month. 14-day free trial.

SarahJaneNelson

Active Campaign has been a GAME CHANGER for my business. I was using MailChimp and when I got more subscribers than was allowed on the free account, I started researching. 6 months later with lots of legwork and trial and error, I decided that Active Campaign was the best. I was right! It works seamless with my Shopify store and I can track everything. Love it.

Resync

Time spent using app About 2 years

There are many options and tools to get started with this app and a great support team in times of difficulty. They respond in a timely manner to get any issues addressed ASAP.

Great tool to integrate with your website and stay in constant connection with your customers with easy tagging and automation systems.

KAcanvas

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Active Campaign is hands down the best marketing software I've used. I have used many of the other options, and the usability, and workflows are unmatched. If I were to open another business, integrating Active Campaign would be one of the first things I would do.

BAKBLADE

Time spent using app About 1 year

Seamless integration and the customer service/management is top notch. I highly recommend AC for your marketing needs.

Dalstrong

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

We've been using the Active Campaign integration for all campaigns and automations and have seen incredible results. By using Active Campaigns abandoned cart sequence, we were able to see an over 20% order conversion rate. There are many prebuilt automation sequences to choose from that really free up your time for other projects that require more of your attention. I would recommend Active Campaign to those who really want to automate as much of their email marketing as possible. Great customer service and quick data updates on campaigns.

The Lifestyle Pharmacist Store

Time spent using app About 1 year

The active campaign integration has been a huge help to providing timely follow up and ongoing communication with my customers. It has also automated processes that save me time and help me to make even more sales in my store. I recommend it.

Brownie Butter

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have used this app since day 1. The integration is very easy and very efficient. I would highly recommend it. I have used Active Campaign as an email provider for years now through several different businesses. They added the shopify integration to make it that much better. 5 stars all around!

ProAudioEXP

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love the super tight integration between Shopify and ActiveCampaign. You can see all the Shopify order history right on the Contact page in Active Campaign as well as take advantage of all the tagging and automation. Great for abandoned carts too!

Team ProCell

Time spent using app About 1 month

Active Campaign has really helped us connect with our clients in a more consistent and branded way. I would recommend to small businesses as they continue to grow and want to market more consistently through email. We are looking forward to more robust reporting options. Customer service has been helpful as we work through issues, although they need more staff to handle Monday & Friday calls as the wait times can be long. The ability to request a call back has been very helpful.

Koss Creative

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

UPDATE: Revenue reports are down AGAIN. I contacted support about this over weeks ago with very little help. We are spending over $600 a month with Activecampaign and we are, once again, unable to have any reports that tell us the revenue generated through our campaigns. We have no idea who purchased from our site through the emails. As a wholesale distributor automation and list segmenting is crucial, and Active campaign combined with Zapier has us covered. Wish it was more consistent and reliable... we have had too many issues with tech support.