AdRoll E‑Commerce Marketing

AdRoll E‑Commerce Marketing

by AdRoll

Marketing automation with ads for growing e-commerce brands

Zinnga

I would definitely recommend this app if you are looking for easy retargeting we had traffic in the first 24 hours! Adroll should start Email Markiting for india also ASAP. Over all satisfied with this App.Its really usefull app for my store www.zinnga.com

Patrick Adair Designs

Adroll's platform is incredibly easy to use and understand. They incorporate quantifiable data with visuals that help you understand what's working, and what isn't. If I've ever had a question about anything I see in my account the support team has ALWAYS gotten back to me very quickly. Great product with a great team. I'm extremely please with they're platform.

Happy Pet Labs

Expensive and makes the site run a couple seconds slower-- but it ultimately gets the job done. We might switch to another retargeting company but, for now, this is what works for us!

Between The Trees

Best retargeting app! I've tried multiple retargeting apps and this one is the most advanced.

Axis Drones

We tried Adroll in the past with OK results, just installed again and WOW did they make things easier to setup and get started! I would definitely recommend this app if you are looking for easy retargeting and PPC ads, we had traffic in the first 24 hours! http://aerixdrones.com

Standdesk Two

Great for remarketing! Easy interface, too.

Awesome Sauce Gifts

AdRoll is a fantastic App and Service. Re-targeting is very important for any business and AdRoll really does it well. They create stunning ads and manage campaigns seamlessly. I give them 5 stars and would highly recommend.

Yellowdwarf

I was concerned by the 1-star reviews I saw here and asked AdRoll about it. It turns out most of these people had issues with the billing system, which has since been changed.

My experience: great results, but you should understand how the platform works, and be sure to get an account manager. This is an "app" in shopify but it actually is used on a ton of platforms. They create all of your ads, which is nice. Also the billing and reporting is really straightforward.

If you are getting a decent amount of traffic and can get on board with one of the AdRoll account managers, this is a great platform. If you're just getting started and only have a few visitors and want to do everything yourself, then maybe look elsewhere.

Shahla Karimi

The AdRoll team created my ads and had me up and running same day during a busy holiday season. Since starting re-targeting ads in Nov 2016, I have had a 2.3X return on investment with AdRoll. It's a no-brainer for any small or large business.

Betterjustbuy

Good app. They will do all the job for your ad. no worry for marketing anymore.
www.intechzion.com