AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
February 24, 2022

Simple to use, knowledgeable and friendly staff. Rohini R. was amazing with helping me learn and grow within the app.

Shop Indie Dream
Time spent using app: 2 days
February 23, 2022

Literally one of the best apps on the shopify app store, if you are not using this to increase your bottom line and ROI then you are missing out.

Floors To Walls
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 23, 2022

Excellent customer service. I've had to used then a few times - and every time they were able to help me resolve my problems. Quick and brilliant service.

Instant Print NI Ltd
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 12, 2022

I absolutely love Adroll. It is very liberating and a great learning experience to add this skill to my growing business. The team is super supportive and always available to assist.

butterbykeba.com
Time spent using app: 10 months
February 12, 2022

So easy to use and very useful I would rate 6 if it was there. The supporters were very nice and helpful

Trey's Clothing CO.
Time spent using app: 9 days
February 7, 2022

The Adroll integration helps the platform stand out from other advertising options. It's an easy-to-stand-up platform that gives marketers bumper rails to kicking off their digital marketing efforts.

EasyBins
Time spent using app: 10 months
February 2, 2022

good app. helps you do efficient marketing, would use for my daily use, cheers. all the best Zippy pets

Zippy Pets
Time spent using app: 4 days
February 1, 2022

Just installed this app and had a little trouble connecting my pixel. Spoke to Neha on live chat who was extremely helpful and solved my problem in no time at all. Great service!

Bubble and Wick
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 31, 2022

Recommend these guys, they are really helpful and ready to invest their time to help you with your ads!

Lugus Jewelry
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited January 26, 2022

It got installed automatically in my store, I want to try it how it works. I will come back after one month for next review

Skmeico
India
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
AdRoll replied January 21, 2022

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Customer Support Team.

I'm sorry to hear that you were not aware of the App being installed under your store. We have taken the time to investigate it and noticed that an account with AdRoll was created a few hours ago, the tracking code, SmartPixel has been placed by completing the Shopify integration from your side. I have just emailed you with more details on how to remove the integration, if needed.

Do you mind checking the email address associated with your AdRoll account? We'd love to understand the improvements needed to earn your recommendation and offer my help with any problems you’re having.

Thank you!