UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

Zetra Co.

Just what i was looking for in an affiliate marketing app, everything is laid out perfectly, would definitely recommend.

Crave USA

This app was an awesome way to grow my brand and expand to new customers. I would 100% recommend this app.

Doogee series

Muito bom o app ainda estou configurando mas é boas as possibilidades usando este, agradeço por nos permitir usar. EXCELENTE

Defense Divas®

I waited to review this until they got the kinks worked out. It was a little bumpy at first, but this app has the most bang for you buck that you'll find in higher priced competitors. Give it whirl!

My Lewk

I used this app on my shopify store and was easy to set up with step by step guide with easy instructions and videos.

Teaology

Pretty nice app. Very smooth, The only thing I would be happy if we are allowed to create accounts for some affiliates internally.

June 24, 2020

Thank you for your feedback!
Actually, you could import affiliate account through a CSV file :)

Elegance of Charm Boutique

This app is great and has an easy setup. I am looking forward to working with affiliates. The steps are great!

Nezon.Co

I used this app to help me promote my products and it was excellent! I really liked the way that they were introducing the steps.

INDIAN ART BOX

great app.

WDs market store

love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!