UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

Founker

Just connected this app with my store and when it come to the pricing this app stands out, the services offered are amazing!

Lisalee Collections

I used secomapp to set up my companies affiliate program and so far it has been awesome. The features are great. This is the first app i felt the need to write a review about.

Style Sweet Home

Easy to use, I like the step by step process, and it allows for a test run! The free version does a great job!

Pump Apparel

Amazing app! It has all the features needed and even more, can't believe it's free. Hope they dont make it paid later :) We use it for our affiliates at Pump Apparel

JFredette

love that they offer a free version to test out. great app, easy to use, and simple to set up. Highly recommend.

miawestactive

Downloaded this app to try the free version, only to find out the method to pay my affiliates "Store credit" is only avail on the paid versions. this seems like a feat you would allow for the free version (as everyother payment options is avail)... app looked promising, but now i can't try it out and eventually upgrade my package...

April 9, 2021

This is Stark from Secomapp support. Thank you for the feedback. For clarification, I want to let you know that even with Free plan, you can use any method to send commission to affiliates from outside of the app and mark the payment as paid in the app. That's the method used by most merchants. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com . We're happy to provide any help you may need.
Cheers!

Dressix

I think the app is really helpful in a lot of ways. But support for other languages would be great.
Thanks for your great work!

ProLine Medical | Horst Enterprises Inc

Great user interface! Very simple to use. Highly recommend getting started with them for your affiliate program

TK-Beratung

first steps easy to do...wait and see...hope to be successful with it and can teach my customers how to do it

Ahista Tea

Fantastic app! Easy to use for both our business and affiliates. Look forward to upgrading to the pro feature soon.