UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 31, 2022

good work on this it helps alot so far i think i can use this to grow my customer base by alot and tiw

Shank it Golf
Time spent using app: 7 months
Secomapp replied February 3, 2022

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget to reach the team at support@secomapp.com anytime you are in need.

January 31, 2022

Great app. Was very easy to set up and to get started. Looking forward to getting and maintaining a large network of affiliates!

Roots and Bloom Foot Therapy
Time spent using app: 11 days
Secomapp replied February 3, 2022

Thank you for your feedback :) It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

January 30, 2022

Meets expectations. A very good app for Affiliate marketing. It's just been a day using this app. Will update review after 1 month or so

Carmine County
India
Time spent using app: About 5 hours

January 29, 2022

Super easy to setup, great UI! Plus they have a free tier so you can get a handle on how the system works before committing.

HoopSnug™
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
Secomapp replied February 3, 2022

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com

January 27, 2022

The Setup Process Checklist was extremely helpful. I love that I can know for sure that UpPromote is set up properly with my store.

Selah Essential Oils
Time spent using app: 9 days
Secomapp replied January 28, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

January 27, 2022

The app looks great for now, just getting started I will review again when I'll start to see my sales increasing

Avenue L'Urban
Time spent using app: 20 days

January 27, 2022

Just started setting the UpPromote App up for my Shopify Store and I must say it looks great and is easy to use.

Bellino Colletto
Germany
Time spent using app: 1 day

January 27, 2022

Excellent app, this was the closet app we found that would fit our needs, and when we spoke to the support we got help to implement the last missing changes we needed. The best thing, by far, about this app is their Support and willingness to help you out. Which is great for smaller companies. We implemented a number of changes and in our case we did not have to pay anything extra. Also, big thanks for Matthew which is the person we've spoken to the most. I've never experienced better help and support as with this app.

X-Gamer Energy UK
Time spent using app: 12 months

Matthew

January 27, 2022

Your service rep Matthew really helped me a lot. He was kind, patient and got all my issues resolved.

Weekend Fetish Beauty Collection
Time spent using app: 3 months
Secomapp replied January 28, 2022

Hi, It's Matthew from UpPromote here. Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com or via live chat if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

January 26, 2022

I used this app to help me setup an ambassador program. It gives my mind ease to know that the system for tracking is taken care of.

Shaffali