Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

GrandBébé

It's perfect! The best app for pop ups and emails. You have the choice about a lot of solutions, it's amazing

July 13, 2020

Thanks for your review! That's the goal - you're able to create a variety of campaigns with our builder 🎨

I'MMANY London

It covers basically every upsell pop-up need we have and is easy to use. (some beta functions are a little buggy)
Very reasonably priced too.
Highly recommended!

July 13, 2020

Thanks for trying out the beta features and for the review 🙌 We're consistently working on improving the app experience.

Reach out to us on livechat or email with any feedback - we'd love to hear from you!

MoustiGo

Excellent app, really helpful and easy to use ! Does everything i want ! I highly recommend it to you

July 13, 2020

We're happy to hear that - thank you for your review 🙌

Gramiyaa

Excellent plugin. does everything i want. Get the paid version and support the developer. The builder is fantastic

July 13, 2020

Thank you for your review and support 💙 Reach out to us on livechat if you have any questions!

tears for trees

Very quick to setup and get popups made with their templates, but I highly recommend checking out their "builder". It has a bunch of customization tools and it's pretty easy to pick up. Check out my site at https://tears-for-trees.myshopify.com/

July 6, 2020

Great popup - we're happy to hear you explored the builder and the customization features offered 😎

Reach out to us on live chat if you have any questions while designing. Thanks for your review!

Tasty Shop Mexico

super easy! it s very friendly and gives you many options to create your own pop up. I really recommend it! thanks

July 6, 2020

We're so glad that you're loving our app! Thank you so much for your review 😊

Be Zazzy

Muy profesionales y excelente atencion a usuarios, 100 porciento recomendado !!

Muchas gracias 😊

Love, Peace, & Bling

Easy to set campaigns and very effective in collecting email addresses. Event the free version is very helpful with lots of options.

That's the goal - thank you for your review 🙏

NoteBlank

I'm amazed to how easy this is and how many tools you get for free. I created an email pop up and am already seeing more sales.

July 1, 2020

Yay - we're glad to hear that 🙌 Thank you for the review!

KickinUp

This is a great app for a shopify newbie like me. I saw it has a lot of advanced functionality that I can't wait to explore. Definitely recommend to everyone.

June 26, 2020

Thank you for your review - we're here for you on livechat if you need anything!