Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

J. David - Everything Apparel

I just started using the app and so far I'm really enjoying it. Builder was a tad difficult to learn in the beginning, but it just takes some getting used to.

CONQRAM

Great app especially for newbie like me.

Customer service is amazing. I said everything I need and after a day everything was set up!

I would like to suggest on how you can improve the "Builder". If only we can see all the layers and we can just drag those layers to bring back or front. It will be a great help. Another one is when I'm trying to select all the layers I can't resize them all at once. Maybe you can improve it.

THANKS A LOT AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Voideine

I am just starting out, but this has already gotten me 5 email sign ups! It lets you track form entries, and it has a ton of options for customization. I'm super picky about style and making sure it's not too obnoxious, so I really appreciate this. I get the feeling I'll be using this app for a long time to come!

Roxton Industries

An amazing conversion app, after having looked through the market for some-time. It's powerful, has tonnes of shortcuts, and its fee! Can't complain. Killer product

The Coral Chameleon Accessories

This app has been great so far. I love all the customization options and the analytics feature is surprisingly detailed.

Ecobabies.be

I used this app to create exit surveys to understand why people are leaving without purchasing. I reached out to chat with their support (Steven) with many questions and got super super great service!!! Honestly one of the best online services I've ever got - happy happy customer I am!

STW Watches

Awaresom apps and good respond. Have tried on web and the design is excellent. And hope we can apply to our multiple stores

BaitCloud Inc.

Awesome app! Would highly recommend. Only features to add - alignment options for campaign items (text, images etc), and the ability to use the same campaign across multiple stores.

BaitCloud US

Velichko Hair Collection

i really like this app it give my site that nice toutch with notifications or pop up coupons. i think it really helps client navigate.