Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

Diesel Care & Performance

This is a great app with very intuitive design, 10/10 would click.

DigiverseStore

Awesome app. I wouldnt expect a free app has this kind of options. Im amazed and awed. Easy to use. A lot of different variants. Also wşth zap integration you can integrate anything.

cutout trees

This app is great. We can easily create very interesting pop-ups with great design quality. Thank you very much!

Tbreak

JUST AWESOME!!! GOOD AND QUICK, EASY TO DESIGN AND ENGAGE VISITORS AND CONVERT, HIGHLY RECOMMENDING

Forever Loving

Easy to use, I love all the templates. I can choose surveys and what. I can design them however I want as well.

Trend Eve

Nice App! I can do many things with this app. I am promoting my android app. So, customers can easily get access to the App.

Waterdrop s.r.o.

This is the only real popup solution for shopify. Absolute MUST. Excellent, responsive, working as expected. Simply great.

Mr Led Sign

Easy to install and setup. Free! can miss it! good features and good looking. install it now!!

Sheratique

Amazing app!! it was difficult at first, but now i understand perfectly. I'm planning to upgrade. I highly recommend it.

markenbegeistert

Abolute amazing. TOP Integration, top quality top app and for me one of the best apps, because the Pricing is also fair