Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

gloriousgamers

This app can do everything. I started with a covid example and could easily change it to a Black Lives Matter message. Brilliant app https://gloriousgamers.myshopify.com/

June 26, 2020

Thank you for the review and for letting us showcase your campaign 🖤

Build A Workspace

I used the app to build an email capture in exchange for discount pop-up. It was easy and intuitive and you can see it at buildaworkspace.com

June 16, 2020

Leopard Lashes

Easy to use. I love the premade interactive game templates for the website. Leopard-lashes.myshopify.com

June 16, 2020

Thank you - please reach out to us on livechat if you need anything 🙂

SwimmonsGear

This app is incredible. I created some really nice looking popups that show whenever someone tries leaving the page. It also lets you show something different on a desktop vs. a mobile device which helps with testing. Overall really nice app.

June 15, 2020

Thank you for your review 😊 Check out the multivariate testing features as well - we're here on livechat if you need anything!

Tristan's Plant Hub

I used to use multiple apps to do the job before discovering this one. It helps me collect emails, increases my sales and allows me to put up different notifications for promos I'm having. Highly recommend

June 11, 2020

Woohoo 🌟 Thanks for your review. Let us know what other features you'd like to see in the future!

WrightWell

It's a very customizable popup design tool it lets you change all the colours animations etc. snappy support is happy to help

June 10, 2020

We gotchu - you have full control of how your pop up looks and appears 🙌 Thanks for the review!

FishingWithJamie

They have some really nice templates including a bunch of stuff for COVID-19. I made a cool little information popup for the pandemic and it was pretty easy.

June 10, 2020

Thank you for your review! Stay tuned as we continue to launch new templates 👀

Layerz Clothing

Great customer support! I had a questions and not only did they fix it but they sent a video explaining what they changed. Very helpful!

June 10, 2020

We're here for you :) Thanks for your review!

Mint-Co

Very user friendly and flexible - really happy with the results I got after just a few minutes of fiddling :)

June 3, 2020

We're happy to hear that 😊 Thank you for your review and please reach out on livechat if you need anything!

MeoTech

Awesome addon. Made a quick little popup to promote some new products. Support responds super quick and was really helpful. Overall amazing app I definitely recommend

June 2, 2020