Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

Waterdrop s.r.o.

This is the only real popup solution for shopify. Absolute MUST. Excellent, responsive, working as expected. Simply great.

Mr Led Sign

Easy to install and setup. Free! can miss it! good features and good looking. install it now!!

Sheratique

Amazing app!! it was difficult at first, but now i understand perfectly. I'm planning to upgrade. I highly recommend it.

markenbegeistert

Abolute amazing. TOP Integration, top quality top app and for me one of the best apps, because the Pricing is also fair

Human City

Great App! A lot of options!!! And a great team. These guys helped me a lot. I am going to use this app in my future stores too. Thank you, guys.

Wolf and Grizzly

I used Aiva to collect more leads and boost store sales. Excellent and speedy customer service! Definitely the best free tool I've used on my website.

The Bicycle society

Amazing app. I only use it now for promotion pop-up but the more i look into it the more i discover it's endless possibilities. And with all the features that it has, the fact that it is free just blows my mind.

Quid-O

I have been using apps on silent - not giving any reviews. But this app is just so amazing and helpful. Aiva deserves 10/5 star review! Thank you Aiva team for the wonderful experience and tutorial all the way to finish my first campaign. It is very User-friendy and the guide you give us step by step is so thoughtful and caring for your users!

Makeup Accessories

Application complète, userfriendly et surtout gratuite. Je n'ai pas encore explorer la totalité de l'application mais elle est très prometteuse !

Random Cart

Great app with lots of features and it's free. Creating beautiful pop ups, integrates with mailchimp and it's Free.