AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

by alloverprint.it

Organic Print on Demand Fulfilment & Worldwide Dropshipping

Cases Mugs

I love this app, I love working with the team at AOP. Great products and great customer service. Highly recommended.

March 12, 2019

Hi

Thank you so much for your great feedback! We love working with you too :)

OMDALA

Looks cool. Also have awesome option to create collect and there is no longer a need to mockup each product separately .

Dogs Make Me Smile

What an amazing app and team behind it! These guys are the best. They do so many little things that make a brand stick out. Example they include a note with your logo in your orders. They also offer so many great and unique products to help you stand out from the crown. They know what's up. Can't recommend them enough,

Family Gift

If you are looking for customized unique products, this is the application you need to use. Great products, great support! Highly recommended!

IllGear Apparel

I love that the app populates all the different garments for easy designing, makes everything quick and simple... loads of clothing styles to choose from.

CRU PRODUCTS

I used the software to create products for my shopify business. I would definitely recommend the software, as its very easy to use.

Philly Jawns

I was using their ETSY integration to fulfil my print on demand orders. After a while decided to use them for my Shopify store too. Great support and service. They have a different range of products which makes them unique. Thank you!

SeededCase

great

Sarcastic Life

I like to cut to the chase. ***So, my recommendation for improvement is that it would be EXTREMELY convenient and so much nicer to be able to add simple text/characters on to products directly from the app design spot. It would simply take out all the guessing work from designing this on an external program and uploading and save soo much time.***

Otherwise, this app and company are amazing! Shipping rates are good. Turnaround times I think are very fair and reasonable. The overall ease of use and simplicity while offering a variety of products is very good. The staff so far have been pretty responsive and helpful. This review is posted prior to making sales with AOP so I hope I can leave another updated review with more good things to say!

Printed Goofs

i think just shipping prices are way too high other than that its great pod app and good customization.